Are we there yet?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
what am I looking forward too? the end of the interior painting of the house:LOL: let's see, we are into day three of the project...

the first day dh told me he was no longer afraid to be alone and for me to schedule one of my canceled road trips of late fall

the second day he told me he likes just the two of us working on the project and he does not want to ask any of the 14 people who have offered to help:ohmy:

so I am looking at a road trip to Bryn Mawr PA in March.....think I will need a break then;)

I'm looking forward to weather that is above freezing on a consistent basis. The first few winters after moving here were OK, very few days that even slowed me down. But these past three have had record cold temps with lots of ice, which lands me on my patootie, ouch. So I just soldier on. Luckily we have a great group of friends who meet weekly to lift a few and talk, talk, talk, and it is within walking (trudging, sliding) distance.

I'm looking forward to the weather warming up just enough so I can get into the garden and start preparing the beds for spring planting.

I'm looking forward to the day when my outdoor wood fired pizza oven will be completed hopefully by the beginning of summer so I can throw a few outdoor pizza parties out on the new patio. I've been working on this new concrete patio since October.

i am looking forward to creating a hummingbird habitué. gonna buy plants they love and do a grouping somehow. also bird bath and feeders at least two. will have to wait til spring.

You know what? You all are a bunch of cool folks. Renos, visiting with friends, wood fired pizza oven, hummingbird habitue...cool.

I am looking forward to teaching my class tomorrow. That sounds a bit lame, but I'm really enjoying being back in front of a class. Its very different teaching adults not adolescents though, I'm still adjusting!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom