Are you going to watch the new FOX show Hells Kitchen????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Will you watch the new FOX Show Hells Kitchen...

• Yes

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Not Sure.

Votes: 8 28.6%

• Total voters

kleenex

Master Chef
it will be on Mondays at 9pm starting next week. Winner gets to be head chef of a new resturant.

well besides the rock you mean ?? lol oh gosh i don't know seems everyone i liked most is gone. the rock, steve austin, the hardy boys (remember them ?). though chris jericho is still around. i like him alot too. love watching batista beat the crap out of triple h. it's my night-time soap opera lol.

No. I worked in one restaurant where the owner would come in an scream and curse at his employees. I remember he cursed at me once. I took him aside and told him I did not need the job that bad, so if he wanted me to work there, never curse at me.

For 3 days the truce lasted, then he cursed at me again. I took off my apron and walked out. The owner could not believe his eyes. Nobody had ever done it before I was told.

cc if i was ever cursed at by my boss like that i'd have walked out too. there's no reason for people to talk to their employees like that. that's just my opinion anyway.

It was my opinion also Middie.

It was worth it just to see that fool's face as I left during rush hour on the fourth of July weekend!

He could not believe I would do it.

First, I would watch it and see if it is a show I wqaant to continuw to watch. Second, THUMBS up to you cc. I'm glad you left that awful boss high and dry on a busy weekend.

thumpershere2 said:
Second, THUMBS up to you cc. I'm glad you left that awful boss high and dry on a busy weekend.

I am glad I left that way too thumpershere2!

There is no reason I can see that poor people have to be treated like slaves because they are poor and need their employment.:sick:

This :pig: only acted that way because he thought he held us in economic slavery. It was in a college town near an army base where so many soldier's wives and college students looking for work, kept wages down, and there were few jobs available -- and those were very low paying.

Many of those who worked there were poor and black with few other skills besides cooking, and there weren't that many restaurant jobs available.

Now you guys see why I would not watch any show where an employer acts like a slave overseer with a whip!:angry:

The names he called us were awful!

A women that likes the WWE is fine with me :D

The womens division needs lots of help.

i'm just gonna watch it cause its so FOX-like and halarious along with the British yelling off of american idol, and it'll be entertaining watching ppl mess up. "behind the tv industry there's always those ppl getting paid to mess up"

Chocolate Chef
Good for you.I'm buying a restaurant and would never be like that to employees.
Seen it, done it,been there! as they say.I'll bet your a good cook also.
Donna

masteraznchefjr said:
i'm just gonna watch it cause its so FOX-like and halarious along with the British yelling off of american idol, and it'll be entertaining watching ppl mess up. "behind the tv industry there's always those ppl getting paid to mess up"

OLut of curiosity.... what has my nation got to do with 'Yelling off of American Idol'?

****'s kitchen is has been through (I think) 3 series over here - the first one was run by Gordon Ramsay. The last one by two other UK chefs, Gary Rhodes and Jean Christop Novelli. Less viewers each series. I think we are 'reality show-ed' out here in the UK!

WOW - how come MY H ell's Kitchen has been censored, but the thread title was allowed?!:mrgreen:

allexgirl said:
Chocolate Chef
Good for you.I'm buying a restaurant and would never be like that to employees.
Seen it, done it,been there! as they say.I'll bet your a good cook also.
Donna

Thank you, and welcome to DC!:cool:

I try my best to be as good a cook as the rest of my family!

We take pride in our cooking/baking, and when one of the family compliments you, it is like winning the olympics!

I about cried when my great aunt stood up in church to tell the congregation about the sugar cookies I baked for a inter-church meeting. She said everybody loved them and they were wonderful, and that I was as good a cook as my grandmother and mother, and was carrying on their tradition! I was truly a happy camper that day!:mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom