As Doc Holliday said (in the movie at least) "I'm Your Huckleberry!"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barbara L

Traveling Welcome Wagon
Dearest and most wonderful Princess Fiona and Shrek,

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

You guys are so amazing and awesome! I have already broken into the chocolate bar (James won't let me near his! :angel: ). It is SO, SO delicious! The hot chocolate will probably be consumed on New Year's Day as we reflect on the past year and pray about the coming year. I'm looking for ideas for the sauce. I'm thinking it would go well with pork. Any ideas?

Thank you for being such good friends and for thinking of us (and I don't just mean with stuff).

We love you guys!

I'm glad I decided to send this as a private message--wouldn't want everyone to see me get all mushy! :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL: (Yes people, that was a joke!).

Happy New Year!

:)Barbara

Dearest and most wonderful Princess Fiona and Shrek,

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

You guys are so amazing and awesome! I have already broken into the chocolate bar (James won't let me near his! :angel: ). It is SO, SO delicious! The hot chocolate will probably be consumed on New Year's Day as we reflect on the past year and pray about the coming year. I'm looking for ideas for the sauce. I'm thinking it would go well with pork. Any ideas?

Thank you for being such good friends and for thinking of us (and I don't just mean with stuff).

We love you guys!

I'm glad I decided to send this as a private message--wouldn't want everyone to see me get all mushy! :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL: (Yes people, that was a joke!).

Happy New Year!

Then I'm glad I decided to send two chocolate bars:LOL:

Raspberry Chipotle Sauce and Glaze ...I had to go back and look at what I had ordered. This is fantastic on chicken, too! Pork is also a good choice, I like it as a glaze at the last. Shrek says he's going to try it on ice cream. I like it with cream cheese on crackers, too!

I'm so happy you are enjoying it!:)

Love you and Happy New Year!
PrincessFiona & Shrek

Oooh, I'll bet is would really be good with cream cheese and crackers! Hmmm, it is New Year's Eve! Isn't that the official cheese and crackers day? :cool:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom