Aunt Fiona and Dogs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PrincessFiona60

Ogress Supreme
Moderator Emeritus
I can't find the thread with the puppy...so here we are, i want to go to sleep sometime tonight!

I got the baby back today and we had a good day together, and his big brother.

Attachments

• auntie E 2.jpg
    auntie E 2.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 94
  • Kona and Patron.jpg
    Kona and Patron.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 78
  • sleepy  boy at work 2.jpg
    sleepy boy at work 2.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 78
PrincessFiona60 said:
I can't find the thread with the puppy...so here we are, i want to go to sleep sometime tonight!

I got the baby back today and we had a good day together, and his big brother.

Yeah! Thank you thank you thank you, Princess! Been missing the baby!

Oh, your pooor long suffering big boy. He is a sweety too. And very tolerant!

Thanks for the pics!

I was watching him sleep today, just breathing. They are all laughing at me. I do the same with any baby.

He should be maybe 4 pounds when he is full grown.

Kona, his big brother, is not sure what to do about him.

The little brat was charging a Lahso Apso today...it was hysterical. The LA is the pharmacy dog and he swings by for a treat everyday, he was so interested in the puppy he forgot his treat.

I wish he were mine, but the two belong to my Supervisor...I just get to play with them at work.

You had me worried, Your Ogreness, that you had ditched the cats and become a dog person! I am a dog person at the moment, but I am a sucker for a cute kitty!

This one's darling! Glad you get to play Auntie to them!

You had me worried, Your Ogreness, that you had ditched the cats and become a dog person! I am a dog person at the moment, but I am a sucker for a cute kitty!

This one's darling! Glad you get to play Auntie to them!

He sharpened his fangs on a biscuit and managed to break skin on my finger...of course, if I'd keep my finger out of his mouth...:glare: He's so sweet! I go all squee when I see him.

Okay, phone is fixed and a couple of pictures:

Attachments

• green meanie.jpg
    green meanie.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 149
  • Auntie E and Patron.jpg
    Auntie E and Patron.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 147
That's his giant green ape, it's at least 6 times bigger than him and he drags it all over fighting with it. It's hysterical hearing his little puppy growls and watching him shaking an arm. Then, when he's pooped out, we wrap him in it and he sleeps.

It's going to be fun next weekend while I am puppy sitting...I hope the cats don't eat him.

Look at his smile! He looks like he's wearing a green feather boa! :squeeeeeeeeee:

Thanks, Princess!

He weighs 1lb 3oz, today at his checkup.

Attachments

• boss of the yard.jpg
    boss of the yard.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 150
PrincessFiona60 said:
He weighs 1lb 3oz, today at his checkup.

I will reiterate instructions: Put in padded envelope with airholes. Address to me. Send. I will pay postage.

He is so cute! Keep 'em coming, PF!

Last edited:
I will reiterate instructions: Put in padded envelope with airholes. Address to me. Send. I will pay postage.

He is so cute! Keep 'em coming, PF!

LOL!! I was getting hourly reports today after his vet visit and his shot. His "Mom" freaks out over everything. She never had kids or even nieces and nephews that she babysat.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom