Ayrton

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gossie

Sous Chef
I have not heard from her since the fires in Greece. Has anyone else?

I've written her a few emails, and I don't get anything back anymore.

Last edited:
Before my time Gossie but I did have a look at her profile when you mentioned her to see who you were talking about. It said she hasn't posted anything since January. Wasn't that a fair while before the fires?

I remember Ayrton but haven't seen any posts from her in awhile. I hope she is doing well.

:)Barbara
P.S. I just checked her profile as well, and although she hasn't posted since January, it did show activity in October. :)

Last edited:
I remember Ayrton but haven't seen any posts from her in awhile. I hope she is doing well.

:)Barbara
P.S. I just checked her profile as well, and although she hasn't posted since January, it did show activity in October. :)

I guess I can't see the activity stuff. The only thing I can see shows we last heard from her in January of this year.

I know the fires happened well after January, but I had been communicating with her via emails, not often, but still communicating. I've sent a few emails and have gotten nothing back. And the only thing I can think of is that Greece had some very bad fires a while back.

She may have changed her email account and just hasn't told you too. When I went from dial-up to broadband, I had to do that and missed some people.

Sometimes real life intervenes and online life suffers. I know it happens to me. I do hope all is well with Ayrton.

I thought of that too, and I left a msg on here if she does show up again. :)
It's just a wait and see now. :)

Back
Top Bottom