Back from Vegas!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Alix

Everymom
Moderator Emeritus
You guys look like you've been pretty busy the last few days. I have missed you! I went to Vegas with my oldest daughter for a softball tournament. I gotta say I really enjoyed Vegas. Warm, sunny and even got a bit of a suntan!

I didn't get many pictures because within a few seconds of pulling out my camera I dropped it and screwed it up irreparably. So when I FINALLY remembered I could take pictures with my phone I started snapping away only to run out of battery power! LOL! What a comedy of errors!

Loved Vegas and can't wait to go back again. I didn't have time to do any gambling, but had fun doing everything else. I even got to spend my birthday there! Very cool.

Anyone else a Vegas junkie?

Glad you had a good time. How did DD do in the tournament?

We'd like to visit Vegas one day but never have. I want to visit the CSI lab. :rolleyes:

Oh my, lets not even talk too much about the tournament. Suffice it to say the teams we were facing were at the END of their season and ours doesn't actually BEGIN for another 2 months! (Danged snow!) The girls got HAMMERED in one game but put forward a good showing in their other games. They learned a TON. The US has a few different little twists that we had to get used to, and the teams were awesomely aggressive base runners so our girls really had to step up and play hard. We had one girl nearly hit for the cycle too! She would have except she ran through the coachs "hold up" signal on third and got a second home run instead! Best thing was, it was her birthday!

Heck of a week! And the girls got to ride down the Strip in a convertible. So cute.

Back
Top Bottom