Bareback horse rider (amazing)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Stacy and Roxy are certainly impressive-these videos have been floating around the web for quite a while. Ellen D. is always on the cutting edge

If Ellen wants a new idea for her show, maybe she could go a week without having Leah whats-her-name from the king of queens on........:sleep:

The horse was great. I wish you could have seen some of the riding I saw at the Fat Stock Show in Ft. Worth (or Dallas?) years ago.

that was pretty neat! thanks ambuh. :)

lol, this was on ellen, huh?

is that anything like the trampoline thing on the end of "the man show"? ;)

For the life of me I don't know how she does that, and I am a Grand Prix Dressage rider lol. I have riden a few horses with a halter and no bit in the mouth, and I have jumped on horses out in fields and just rode around and went where they did, but to ride around and have CONTROL is amazing!!

However, like I said, I HAVE riden with just a halter. Nuno Oliveria ( look him up) could ride with just a string in the horses mouth. Mind you, he is one of the greats.

Exactly, she rides without a saddle, without a halter, and without a bit in the mouth. She trained the horse from a very young age and it took three years, so for me, when I watched it, it seemed like an incredible relationship of trust between her and her horse. Not to mention very strong legs on her part! I don't know if there was a string in her horses mouth or not, it seemed to be just verbal commands and motions that she used to train her horse.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom