Battle Star Galactica

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LT72884

Head Chef
Any one been watching it. Im lost to a point and would not mind some light shed on the topic.

First question is this:

What do the Cylons know about Earth?

Is Baltar a Cylon and what season do we find out that. ( im on season three)

In the original BSG, do they find Earth?

T.I.A

ok, sweet action... i love this show. But i think my all time fav is Firefly and serenity

I loved Firefly and was crushed when they didn't renew it for another season! We own Serenity, it's one of my comfort movies!

i liked how in serenity, they showed how Simon rescued River from the Feds. It was a prequal to the first season. I had always wondered how Simon and River got onto the ship. They never explained it in the series.

Ok Matt, here goes........he has not included any major spoilers as he doesn't want to ruin it for you! He is pretty geeky over this show, the other night watching it he was shouting at the TV!

1. we don't know yet what the Cylons know about earth, they just know the humans are looking for it and the Leobens have a connection with Starbuck which develops into more about finding earth later.

2. It looks like Baltar is not a Cylon, their is only one left to be revealed....and its keeping everyone guessing! Baltar has turned into a spiritual leader singing the praises of the Cylon monotheastic religion.

3. In the original BSG they do find earth but its in a separate show called "Battlestar Gallactica 1980"

Ok, so there you have it, your questions answered by another BSG geek!

Hmm, interesting. Since i do not have cable and season 4 is not on DVD yet, im afraid im going to have to wait a while tell i see season 4. I am almost done with season 3.

tell em thanx for the answers

I have not seen any of season 4. i dont have cable. I say that Chief, Tie, Sam and the one chick are part of the final 5. Just a hunch. Roslin could be a cylon but i dont know why. I have no idea about Baltar since i only saw the last half of season three. I think it was a great idea to make him not guilty becasue now he has no security to protect him. If he was guilty, he would always be in a secure place. Now that he is not in a secure place, more of a chance to get killed. I think Lee and the one dude wanted that. They probably thought "If we can win this, then we dont have to protect him any longer, let the people do what they want with him" Starbuck is dead. Now how does hearing a radio or a song mean that those four are cylons. Just because they were the only ones cant really mean they are cylon. Maybe they just have really good ears.

also what about roslin being a cylon. she has to many weird dreams about hera and other stuff. hera is a key to something hence why roslin and sharon are both chasing after her. maybe roslin doesnt want to find earth but baltar and number six do so thats why they take hera. Maybe sharon is supposed to stop roslin from getting hera.

maybe roslin is the 5th. i have no idea. these are just ideas i have from watching the show.

Nick is making me download a whole season of Galactica.. I'm iffy about it. He's also been pestering me to watch a season of Firefly that he borrowed from someone.

Nick is making me download a whole season of Galactica.. I'm iffy about it. He's also been pestering me to watch a season of Firefly that he borrowed from someone.

if not battlestar at least watch firefly. There is only half a season because fox canceled it. Firefly is the series that turned into Serenity. Its kind of funny but the captain from firefly and the one from battlestar both play together in a movie.

Battlestar is awesome though. i was not sure i was going to like it but i do. Not as good as HALO though

Back
Top Bottom