Be a Dork Day!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Saphellae

Head Chef
I hope everyone celebrated today with geeky Star Trek puns, a game of D&D, and some good suspenders.

Every day is be a dork day for me.

:(

:p

How would this be any different than any other day for me????
Maybe I can be normal today!!!!

Okay, some of us DO celebrate being a dork every day. But TODAY is the day we get recognized!!!

DORKS UNITED!!! Together we stand.. for the greater good!

I can still remember when it was just a roll playing game, along with Marvel Comics and Star Trek roll playing games, LOL.

It's not a video game, well originally not anyways. It was originally a pen and paper game (still is depends how you want to play) with tons of dice. Now there are 4 different editions with dungeons and things, and im sure there are other video games too.. i know there is a computer game for it now.

It's not a video game, well originally not anyways. It was originally a pen and paper game (still is depends how you want to play) with tons of dice. Now there are 4 different editions with dungeons and things, and im sure there are other video games too.. i know there is a computer game for it now.

Ah, sounds like one of those games where the people pack up in this little card game store and play all day.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! DORK DAY! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! (gleefully claps hands...) I'm going to find some old pictures of me.... third grade, maybe..... no, the Eighties had a pretty bad hold on me... Is Dork Day different than NERD day? "Cause I'm pretty sure I have a lifetime membership in both clubs.... internationally, that is....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom