Beauty Contest. Not!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chief Longwind Of The North

Certified/Certifiable
Ok. So who around here is brave enough to show their mug? I'm gonna post what I look like so all of you can see me in my grease spattered work shirt after cooking tonight's supper (that's the BCT and carbanara mentioned in one of my other posts. One peice of bacon popped, throwing grease onto my clean shirt. And was I wearing an apron?:mad:)

So c'mon everyone. Don't be shy. Show me what you look like.

Seeeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Attachments

• Picture 069.jpg
    Picture 069.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 237
My 'puter is too pokey to post a pic..... mostly because I'm sleepy......
But theres a few of me and the little people in my profile albums!

Oh, and I bet I'm a messier cook than you. :)

My DH worries about my safety and the internet and such (he's a sweetie). So I promised him I'd blur my photo out - but that's me (and him) in my avvy, just a 'foggy' version!

You guys have seen me, but this is the pic posted in my profile... nothing special!

img_643469_0_362c2fc3c26332f40747ac4b3a2a1dc0.jpg

Oh if we are having an "I'm an idiot" contest......
I hate these pics but brb.......

I better explain....
The pic of me holding the knife up is the result of DH yelling "HEY SUZ" as I am helping his Mom with dinner....
The mock stabbing is the result of his step-dad fixing something right under me at the time and me being a goon.
I'm really not psycho.

Girl, I don't wanna mess with you!!!! Love the pics tho, you look so devious!!!

I better explain....
The pic of me holding the knife up is the result of DH yelling "HEY SUZ" as I am helping his Mom with dinner....
The mock stabbing is the result of his step-dad fixing something right under me at the time and me being a goon.
I'm really not psycho.

If I ever meet you I am wearing a Kevlar apron!!:LOL:

Mine is in my avatar and also in my albums, but here is one I took to answer something someone posted when I was in the hospital, but ended up never posting it after all:

DH, me, and DH's father...taken on the 4th of July. DH hadn't seen his father for 20 years.
img_643517_0_8d871f58d0269ec91bb0627e14f035bc.jpg

Last edited:
Mav I'm amazed by your ability to smile hooked up to all that stuff!!!!

Back
Top Bottom