Bee Dance

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hmmm...no bad or inappropriate material at all - it's put out by haagen dazs.

Like the bees - the irish dance guy was too funny.

yep, is it ever a problem.........I remember moving into my house 15 years ago and telling my children's friends to just close their eyes when they came to the front door as I had thousands of honey bees buzzing about.......they did so and found that my bees wouldn't bother them.......I learned to work amongst them and not ever once was I stung......now, today, I miss the summer hum.........oh, a few are out and about but nothing like years ago.........it's a sad situation.........we need them.......the video was cute.......I just saw a show in the uk and they are having the same problems, too............

hmmm...no bad or inappropriate material at all - it's put out by haagen dazs.

Like the bees - the irish dance guy was too funny.

yeah i dont know why its not letting me there. for some reason it thinks its a bad site.

I remember when you couldn't walk barefoot the the backyard when the clover was blooming because it was so full of bees. Now there are none. We do have bumble bees, humming bird moths and other pollinators, but no honey bees.
I've never had a honey bee sting me except once when I got one stuck between my toes and my thong and squashed the poor thing.

I remember when you couldn't walk barefoot the the backyard when the clover was blooming because it was so full of bees. Now there are none. We do have bumble bees, humming bird moths and other pollinators, but no honey bees.
I've never had a honey bee sting me except once when I got one stuck between my toes and my thong and squashed the poor thing.

thong = flip flops, right...... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom