Been out of touch for a while.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

salt and pepper

Executive Chef
Hello my DC friends. Haven't been here for awhile, due health problems. Trying to get back on my feet and trying to get back in the kitchen. I have had neck surgery and then a week later had triple by pass heart surgery.
Miss being here and the great cooks. Happy holidays and
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

Good to see you back here S&P. Happy holidays to you too. And good to read you are getting back on your feet. Sending positive vibes for speedy getting to feeling great.

Sorry to hear about your problems, S&P, but glad to hear that you are getting back on your feet! Glad to see you back, and hope you have a very nice Christmas, and a very good year ahead! Stay safe!

Good to see you posting, S&P.

I had triple bypass surgery 20 years ago and know you will be fine going forward.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery. :)

Ross

I was wondering why you went missing, Joey. Sorry to hear about your medical issues, but I'm glad you are feeling better and will be back to posting. Both Himself and I enjoy your photos of your creative food sculptures.

Merry Christmas to you and wishes for a healthy New Year.

Welcome back! Take it easy and slow, and be careful! As a fellow MT guy we're supposed to be getting walloped by a storm this week, hopefully you have someone to shovel for you.

Oh, dear! Sorry to hear of you were down, but glad you are back on your feet and on DC too. Follow the doctors' orders and hope you are 100% very soon!

Back
Top Bottom