Best GF EVER!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Clutch

Washing Up
So, since both of us are working on the 14th, we decided to have Valentines over the weekend. Saturday, I took her to ULTA cause she needed some more shampoo and other girly stuff. While we were there she pointed out a purfume she really wanted, Dior something or other. We walked around for a bit and the first chance I had, I made a break for it. I walked away and bought the perfume, figuring I wouldn't be able to buy the Wii for her in time. Thank god for the nice big warm jacket she bought me for Christmas! We got home and just before I started dinner I surprised her with it, even tho she had a feeling I got it when I walked away from her. Sunday, they were having a sale on the Wii at Toys R Us, So I decided to go. The guy in front of us bought the last one (I had to see the darn Bionicals commercial before we left, so I spent 15 minutes picking out which two I wanted before we went to the game section :( ). So, about 5 hours after the week long sale started, they were sold out. As we headed out, my GF noticed that they had a sale on the Xbox 360, buy the deluxe pack (or something) and get a 50 dollar gift card. She bought it for me! My B-day just came a month early! We used the GC to buy a second wireless remote and I bought a game for me and a that Viva Pinata game for her.

I don't know what I did to catch this one, but I am not letting go. Oh, just cause I'm so excited, here's a pic of the Mustang jacket she got me for Christmas:

http://yracing.420.cx/musc50.jpg

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Well, based solely on the fact that she has dealt with my *poo* for all this time and helped me work thru all the problems I had is more than enough reason for her to be a keeper!

This is all just the icing on the cake!

What really gets me is, my ex had 1500 deposited into her account, that wasn't hers. She kept it and I couldn't get her to LEND me 75 bux for a week so I could put a starter in my car. :huh: My GF was willing to put the Wii I was going to buy her (cause I spent most of the money on her perfume) on her credit card till I got paid. Well, technically, it's our card. I help her pay her bills as much as I can. The only thing I don't help her with is her car payments, but I do that indirectly by paying her credit card bills and buying food.

Speaking of which, I have Omaha Steaks that were suppose to arrive on Sunday. They better be there when I get home tonight!

Back
Top Bottom