Better Late Than Never I Guess

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Addie

Chef Extraordinaire
Last year my microwave gave up the good fight. So my daughter bought me a new one for Christmas. Nothing fancy. Just a standard run of the mill Hamilton Beach. Aha! Quick heating. My kind of button. Two minutes is too long for a small cup of tea. One minute 30 seconds to short. Gee, one minute and 45 seconds would be perfect. If only I could figure out how to get those numbers to work for me.

It has only taken me a year to figure it out. "Timed Cooking". I wonder what that button does. Press the one and then 4+5. One minute and 45 seconds. Perfect temperature for a nice cup of black tea.

I may just go plumb crazy and do one minute and five seconds. Or 22 seconds. Who knows what possibilities and new adventures lay ahead for me. :wacko::shock::doh:

Hi, Addie. That was very thoughtful of your daughter to buy you a new microwave when yours gave up the ghost. You're fortunate to have kids that do things for you.

The user directions in the manuals are usually pretty easy to figure out, if you read them when you're right in front of the appliance. Glad you got the hang of it.

Hi, Addie. That was very thoughtful of your daughter to buy you a new microwave when yours gave up the ghost. You're fortunate to have kids that do things for you.

The user directions in the manuals are usually pretty easy to figure out, if you read them when you're right in front of the appliance. Glad you got the hang of it.

Yeah. There was a very nice picture right there on the front of the manual.

What? Read the manual? That would be the sensible thing to do. Something I would tell my kids they should do.

Back
Top Bottom