Birthday calculator

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just sent it to my kids. Pretty cool.

Hey y'all, I'm obviously new and this looks like a super site.:)

Half Baked said:
I just sent it to my kids. Pretty cool.

Half Baked, I'm giving you karma for that fabulous avatar!!!
Also, go to the introductions and say "HI" to everyone out there!!

Neat!
Half Baked said:
You will fit right in with us, Half, happy you found us. :cool:

I'm just a little curious... Did you and your freinds come from another foodie site? C2C?

Yes we did come from C2C. Thought we'd spread our wings and see what else is going on, over the internet.

I know your site has magnificent chefs and you will be getting many more...even chefs who have been published.

There are also foodies whom these gracious chefs have taken under their wings and have held our hand while we are stretching our abilities and growing.

Many of us have had the opportunity to meet and cook with each other. That is the epitome of fun.

Half Baked said:
Yes we did come from C2C. Thought we'd spread our wings and see what else is going on, over the internet.

I know your site has magnificent chefs and you will be getting many more...even chefs who have been published.

There are also foodies whom these gracious chefs have taken under their wings and have held our hand while we are stretching our abilities and growing.

Many of us have had the opportunity to meet and cook with each other. That is the epitome of fun.
Wow - thats awesome!:cool: We do have some magnificent chefs here, but we also have newbie cooks asking for advice.

This isn't my site, but here, we are kinda like a big family that loves to cook!

Our friends over at Chef 2 Chef are a great resource for foodies too.

Sorry to hijack your thread Amber.:blush:

Back on topic...
amber said:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom