Boardgames

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
i wanna get a boardgame fer me & jake & guests. apples to apples is an excellent game, what else would you recommend?

One of our favorites is Cranium. We also like the various Taboo, Jokers and Pegs (or Pegs and Jokers), Pictionary, Trivia Pursuit (board version, don't care for the DVD version), Scene It (both the board and the DVD version). There's one that I can't remember the name but it's not a board game but rather an electronic version of Hot Potato meets Password. I'll have to look that up. But these are just some of the few we like.

i made my grandchildren learn to play aggravation as soon as they could count. now i am getting a new crew of great grandchildren to train. lol

we have had a lot of fun with it over the years. grudge matches, etc.

have played many old time ones , but enjoy this one the most.

babe:LOL:

We have a game called Tripoley - it's rummy, hearts and poker, all in one. We don't play much, as DH is not a game-player, but I remember it being fun.

thanks, guys! always a great crew of people. thanks. it's between scattergories, monopoly, & pegs & jokers. open to more suggestions!:-p

Shoots and Ladders? Candyland? Oh wait.. that's the kids.
Scene It, Scatagories, and still love Monopoly. We have a new one called Camp that has four levels of questions per card so everyone can play and it teaches you all kinds of things about wildlife and the environment.

gotta go with a classic: backgammon.

yahtzee or monopoly are also fun.

our other fave, not necessarily a board game, is jenga.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom