Boogity Boogity Boogity!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TXguy

Senior Cook
Boogity Boogity Boogity boys, let's go racin'! Only three weeks to the Daytona 500! I'm soo happy the racing season is finally getting back to buisness. Long live NASCAR!!!!!:D

oh i do so love nascar. i miss alot of races though do to work. i'll have to record them regardless of what the bf thinks.

pdswife said:
Have fun watching Txguy! Who should I cheer for?

#6 Mark Martin
#16 Greg Biffle
#17 Matt Kenseth
#26 Jamie Mcmurray
#99 Carl Edwards

Pick any one of these five, and you are guranteed a winner at some point throughout the season.

Happy race watching!

Last edited:
my man retired #2 RUSTY WALLACE...however his son steven wallace,ain't to bad... guess I am a free agent till next year... how I will miss my rusty! been a fan since 1990!

My neighbor was a big-time R.Wallace fan... He even had an entire room's walls plastered with Wallace memorabilia. I had asked him who he would like once Rusty retires and he said his new favorite would have to be #9 Kasey Kahne.

Watch 'em all at first. Those that were in this years chase for sure, but don't rule out Jeff Gordon, Dale Jr., and others. I think the #24 is going to be a car to watch this year as they ended last season insanely strong and on a high note.

I think Carl Edwards is going to be one to watch as well. The guys that were in the top 3 or 4 at the end of last year were beating on Tony's door quite a bit. Of course, don't rule Tony out either!

While I lean towards being a Hendrick Motor Sports fan, I love watching the race and watching many of the drivers. Martin, DJ, Kenseth, Kurt Busch, Harvick, etc. It's fun to watch how different drivers excell at different tracks. Ken Schrader typically doesn't do well at bigger tracks, but he's pretty dang good at the short track. Roush's guys are just incredible. He has assembled problably the best talent on the circuit to drive his Cup cars. While I can see his displeasure with NASCARS ruling about the number of teams, it would be nice to see some teams like BDR, PE, and others be more involved other than always seeing DEI, RCR, Roush, and HMS. Though RCR has been struggling for some time. Of those four, Roush and HMS seem to be at the top.

I hope to watch more racing this year. I love DW as an announcer, and prefer his gang on TNT (or is it Fox?) over the others. Glad DW's racing in the Truck series doesn't usually interfere with his announcing!

Is Truex, Jr. going to be running more Cup races this year? He seemingly dominated the Busch series last year!

I cannot wait for the racing to begin!!! :) I have been suffering through withdrawals ever since the season ended. Here is one of my favorites:

But I agree with BigDog, Jeff Gordon definitely is a driver to watch. Ken Schrader and Mike Waltrip are my other favorite drivers. They always don't race that well, but I like their personalities. Tony Stewart also provides some good entertainment and racing.

Back
Top Bottom