Boy am I jazzed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

babetoo

Chef Extraordinaire
can't believe it. went to lenscrafters for eye exam. picked out frames and went back for glasses in an hour. not just simple lenses. no line biofical and glasses get dark in the sun.

last time i waited two weeks for new ones, not at lenscrafters. price about the same. i would really suggest you try them out. still need to go for a diabetic exam to med. dr.

babe:cool:

hey babe,
glad that you got some good specs. last year i did the same and am happy with the results. i did not use lenscrafters but i think a lot of the eyeglasses stuff is getting cheaper and better. not like most other basic life items recently. hope things go as well at the doc.
SD

now i have to go in again. discovered no darking in outdoors. i paid for it but didn't get it. bummer

have worn bio's for 35 years.

coming out of the mall i fell getting off the curb. don't really know what i happened, i misjudged the height of curb, not sure if was glasses or just old age. no harm , no foul really. just lightly skinned knees.

babe:cool:

Sometimes you have to lay them in the sun for a while to get them started.

I have mine heat treated, which costs a little more, but they get darker faster.

Babe
My Ophthalmologist had a pair like that and said they didn't work for him. He went back to bifocals. Maybe he fell off the curb too...I always use Lenscrafters.

Back
Top Bottom