Buyer beware!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wasabi

Executive Chef
There's always a sucker for every scam.

It’s pretty well-known that eBay has a few bad eggs aboard who like to scam people out of their money. Of course, with the popularity of the Xbox 360, you just knew a scam or two would surface. Enter “caitlincutie,” who managed to sell a picture of the 360 for $823. That’s right, a picture. Minor details like, “You’re not buying an Xbox 360, but only a picture of it. Happy bidding!” are tucked away at the bottom of the product description. But hey, maybe the guy just wanted a picture all along…?

I would SCREAM!! I don't get on ebay because of that. I warned my niece about that and she had already heard about the scammers, so, she is very careful about reading the entire description and reviews before bidding.

I love ebay. It's made my son a lot of money... and it's a great place to find hard to find items. Paul gets a lot of his electonic parts from there too. BUT.. you really have to becareful. There are creeps out there that just aren't nice.

My mom got me a teddy bear bank from ebay. I used to have one and it broke so I got on for my birthday (though I share with Cameron).

Grace

Back
Top Bottom