Buying a new car

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SizzlininIN

Master Chef
Does anyone here own a 2008 Pontiac G6 GT 4 Door Sedan? I'm planning on buying a new vehicle in the next couple of days and test drove this and a 2008 Dodge Avenger also. I'm leaning towards the Pontiac because of the 100,000/5yr powertrain warranty. If so, have you had any problems or do you have any negative views about it.

Thanks

Sorry I can't add any input..... we did love our 2001 Grand Prix.....
but I just wanted to say the Avenger (or the new charger) is an awesome looking car and I want one!!!

Go to the library and check out the April 2008 issue of Comsumer Reports. They rate the quality and performance of all new models as well as provide the repair history of each model.

Go to the library and check out the April 2008 issue of Comsumer Reports. They rate the quality and performance of all new models as well as provide the repair history of each model.

Thanks Andy but I called the library and they don't have it :(

Never mind I finally found a site that gave me some varied reviews that helped alot. Thanks for responding!

I can't really help you either other than to tell you that my first car was an 85 (or was it 86?) Pontiac Grand Am 5 speed and I loved that car so much. It drove so well and was so comfortable. That was a long time ago though and I have not been in a Pontiac since so I don't know what they are like now.

Well I've been the owner of 2 Pontiac GrandAm's and loved them. I test drove the G6 GT and it really handled well and I felt really comfortable in it. I was just concerned there may be things I wasn't aware of but after finding some information I've made the decision this is what I'm going to purchase vs the Dodge Avenger which didn't rank so well. Fingers crossed they'll accept my offer and the deal will fall into place. Thanks again everyone!

Sorry I can't add any input..... we did love our 2001 Grand Prix.....
but I just wanted to say the Avenger (or the new charger) is an awesome looking car and I want one!!!

No input from me either :rolleyes:
But I just traded in my Pacifica on a Jeep and the new Challenger RT was sitting in the showroom in all its orange glory..... Yowza! I came "this close".... but I need a vehicle that will pull duty as a work vehicle, too :(
Someday.

Back
Top Bottom