Bye to Charlotte & Tig, hi hamsters

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
i had to give my kitties away! they went to my Parents, thank goodness. my new landlord wouldn't accept them. they'yre well behaved, don't tink on my floor or claw stuff, though i can't expect her to know that, so into thier cages they went, & i miss them like something. jake misses them, too, plenty, & we plan to rent where they'll accept them in a year. poor kitties. they don't understand where thier mom & dad went & where they're at now.

i couldn't take being without a pet so i got a hamster, tela, & then a dwarf hamster. gottta love 'em. tela eats thier food & i give 'em almonds & tela loves those.

i miss those kitties.

awwwww, that's hard. But at least your parents will take good care of them and you can visit.!!

thanks, they're only 45 minutes away, so yeah, we can see them. charlotte hisses at my Mom, thier kitties, tig! aw, my, i love them!

I think my mother would rather give me her house than me send me my six cats to look after!!! LOL Sorry to hear that you are separated, but as the others say, your mom isn't that far away. And congrats on your new pets!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom