Call Me Grampy Andy!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What a beautiful little boy! It sounds like your daughter's not the only one who's as proud as a peacock!:)

You have a lot to be thankful for this Thanksgiving!:)

Thank you, all for your happy thoughts.

This is my first biological grandson. Suzanne has been sharing her grandchildren with me for a while now (she has four ranging in age from 15 to 3). They call me Grampy Andy.

WOW! A Grampy at 34!! This'll make the Weekly World News for sure.

Just kidding ....

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WHOLE FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!

Andy M. said:
Steven Andrew arrived just before 11:00 PM Friday. He's 9 lbs 9 Oz. and 20.25" long. And he's beautiful!

My daughter, Debbie is doing well and is proud as a peacock!

As many times as I have been to the hospital to se him and my daughter, he is always asleep, a very good sign.

Here's a photo:

What a beautiful baby he is Andy! Congrats grandpa :) Your so right that it's good that he is sleeping. I hope mom ( Debbie) is sleeping as well!

Wow, big boy!! What a doll! Congratulations Grampy!! I'm happy to hear that everyone is doing well. I expect to see more of him.

ironchef said:
Hey gramps, just make sure little Steven is given a proper Red Sox cap and jersey in due time, and is taught that pinstripes = :censored:

He already has Red Sox AND Patriots outfits. His mom is not a baseball fan so I will have to ensure he receives a well-rounded education.

Thanks to all of you for your good wishes and kind thoughts!

Andy, you lucky dog. That child is great. And you get to be grandpa.:mrgreen:

I'm still waiting for one of my married children to concieve and give birth. I will love, and spoil, and teach and mostly, play with them when they come, just as you will with this little one. Have fun. I know you will be one of the best Grandpa's ever.

Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Back
Top Bottom