Cam's birthday and Banana Split Torque

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

blissful

Master Chef
Yesterday was my youngest son's 18th birthday. We had Banana Split Torte and Chicken/Broccoli Alfredo, it was great. All three son's loved it. I swear I just heard them call it 'Banana Split Torque' and "Chicken I'm afraida"..... These are manly man names for my recipes. I might have to edit our cookbook to use these new names. :LOL::LOL:
Have you had your recipes' names Scrabbled?

Katie, I don't know if they've graduated from the potty mouth stage. We played a card game, and each person gets 7 cards, each card has a letter of the alphabet on them. The object is to get rid of your cards. The first person lays down a card and says a word that starts with that letter. Then it's a free for all and the next person (anyone) lays down a card and it has to be associated with the first word......like, RED, Strawberry, Raspberry, Pie, ice cream, ice storm, snow, white, yellow, orange. Ours went a little different. Someone said 'flat', then 'horizontal', then 's*x', and it deteriorated from there....if you know what I mean. Cam had a card with a V, he couldn't think of a mom appropriate word. :ohmy:When we were done, laughing too much, my oldest says to me 'I'm not sure it's healthy hearing my mom use some of those words'. Where is the embarrassment emoticon when you need him.:shock: I guess this one will do.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom