Can anyone help?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Raine

Executive Chef
I need to get a number for Cricket phones. It is my daughters phone which has been turned off (they have screwed up her billing). I need to speak to someone about the billing (they did not credit it correctly). Anyway, we can't dial from the cricket phone. I can't access their website from work (firewall blocks it). Calling the 800 number is useless, as they have no menu option for what I need. It says the phone number/account can't be found.

When I call a cricket store, they are no help and rude.

Cricket is the most sorry company I have ever dealt with, and if I ever get this mess straightened out, you can bet we'll never do business with them again?

So, can anyone go to their website and see if they can find a number for billing or a number to their corporate office?

Jenny, the 800 number doesn't have any options to get me where I can to talk to someone about billing. They want you to dial *611 from the cricket phone, which we can't do, since it is disconnected.

Their menu is the most user unfriendly menu I have ever ran across. The people in the locations selling their phones and services or collecting their payments are rude and hang up on you. I have never encountered a business that has such lousy service!

And I can't go to their website from work, our firewall blocks it.

Cricket is owned by Leap. Maybe they can give you a nuber to talk to a real person at Cricket?

10307 Pacific Center Court
San Diego, California 92121
Tel: 858-882-6000
Fax: 858-882-6010

OK, upon further research, the same people who run Leap run Cricket.

So call this number and ask for the Moshner guy.

Or email him amoschner@leapwireless.com (I am guessing that this is his address. Leap employees' addresses seem to be first initiallastname@leapwireless.com)

Last edited:
From Cricket's website:

Albin (Al) Moschner, Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer
Albin (Al) Moschner is responsible for overseeing the Company’s overall marketing and branding of products and services, along with product development, corporate communications and public relations, customer retention and market research. He is also responsible for overseeing and directing the Company’s business operations, including sales and distribution and customer service.

Cricket probably hired all the "nice" customer service people from ATT :LOL:

Thanks Jenny, at least that number gives me a billing problem option.

Thanks a bunch guys, I finally got to talk to a real person and got the problem resolved.

This group is the best!

Back
Top Bottom