Can you beleive this kid?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

snack_pack85

Washing Up
My husband and I have an Ad up online looking for a new roommate to rent out our spare bedroom. He and I do not smoke or drink and certainly do not do drugs. I work with kids and he is in law enforcement.

Anyway, we had a yound lady (19 yrs old) ask about the room earlier this room and she and I have been coresponding via email all week.

She works for a place here called central coast health care doing triage and data entry. Sounded really responsible and reliable so we were interested. We had an appointment set up with her for today at 9 am but before we'd meet up with her we had some last questions: do you, smoke, drink or do drugs. She answered yes to all three. So we said, respectfully we are looking for somone who doesn't do any of those things. She is not old enough to be drinking first off, and smoking marijana is illegal (we told her). Keep in mind that she is sending all of these emails from her work email address ... soandsosmokesweed@cchc.com<---dont click on that it's not a real link by the way;)

Her response was this:

"Ha ha ha ha, well okay. but just so you know PAL it's not illegal anymore, I have a medical card. thanks for showing interest in me anyway, good luck finding a roommate!

Go Obama!!!"

Now I suck at politics, so I have no clue what the GO OBAMA reference was all about (does he support the use of medical marijana?).

Anyhow, Mike and I feel really strongly about printing these emails out and taking them to the clinic she works at. If she uses drugs she shoudnt be allowed to do triage on anyone, ever. And she certainly should not be representing her company so poorly.

Mike says that if she has a medical use marijana card then she likely cannot be fired for using drugs but I disagree. They must have some way of protecting themselves from keeping known drug addicts off of the payroll?

Does anyone know anything about these medical use marijana cards???

We have not responded to her last email.

Back
Top Bottom