Celebrations!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah I have an interview tomorrow with Whole Foods!!!! I applied like 4 months ago and have long since given up that they would call, but they did and now I have an interview at 2:00 tomorrow. I am so exicted, I've been at the same job for a 1 1/2 years, but I am the only employee of a small business that isn't doing so well. I've stuck with this job because I get paid really well, but it is always in the back of my mind that the business might go under any day. So anyways YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good luck krichardson. oh i see you're also from ohio?
try and stay warm while you're out lol.

today is billy's 11th birthday guys. i can't believe it.
deep down i want to cry but i'm so proud of him.

A belated Congratulations to Aidan on the bike ride!

...I have an interview tomorrow with Whole Foods!!!! I applied like 4 months ago and have long since given up that they would call, but they did and now I have an interview at 2:00 tomorrow...
Good luck! I hope everything works out great for you.

...today is billy's 11th birthday guys. i can't believe it.
They grow so fast! Happy Birthday Billy!
9.gif
14.gif

:)Barbara

good luck krichardson. oh i see you're also from ohio?
try and stay warm while you're out lol.

today is billy's 11th birthday guys. i can't believe it.
Happy Birthday Billy..
gosh Middie, times flies doesn't it. You have a right to be proud, look at all you've done, you're a great mom and Billy is a lucky boy.

kadesma

Thanks guys. They do grow way too fast. I swear just yesterday he was an itty bitty in my arms at the hospital. Texas you're right I will lose it when he graduates lol.

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got the job, they gave me what I asked for as far as salary goes, they have an excellent benefits package, and everyone was so super nice! I thought if the interview went well I'd get called back for a second round, but nope offered the job to me right on the spot. The manager actually told me that he didn't know exactly what postion he had for me, but that he loved my attitude and he definetly saw supervisor material in me. I have never had a better interview in my life. I'm so excited!!!!!!!! Thanks to those who wished me luck, you all helped me too!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yea, it is definetly time to celebrate, anyone want to join me?!

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got the job, they gave me what I asked for as far as salary goes, they have an excellent benefits package, and everyone was so super nice! I thought if the interview went well I'd get called back for a second round, but nope offered the job to me right on the spot. The manager actually told me that he didn't know exactly what postion he had for me, but that he loved my attitude and he definetly saw supervisor material in me. I have never had a better interview in my life. I'm so excited!!!!!!!! Thanks to those who wished me luck, you all helped me too!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yea, it is definetly time to celebrate, anyone want to join me?!
Congratulations!! This is great news. You must be on cloud 9! Do you have any idea when you get to start work?

They told me to talk to my current job and find out how much longer they want to keep me here and then to let Whole Foods know what day I would like to start. I've always given jobs a 2 week notice, but in my current job I am the only employee, and there are 4 owners of the business. And I know that they will take it personally that I am leaving, so after I tell them I don't know how long I will stick around because I think it's going to be really uncomfortable. And also Whole Foods said to pick the date I want to start, so hopefully I will start really soon. Oh, and I just got a nice tax refund today so maybe I will take off a couple days to relax too!!!

Oh yeah, I hate the time at work after you give notice. Sometimes it's downright hostile. But just keep thinking about your new job and don't let them get to you. It's awesome that you'll be getting good benefits, too. I don't know how it is in the rest of the country but here in Texas, decent benefits are becoming scarcer and scarcer. And almost every place has a 3-6 month waiting period before you are eligible for benefits. On top of that, lots of places only hire temps now - contract workers - so there are no benefits ever. Anyway, congrats again. Let us know how this goes and all about your new job.

Congrats krichardson!!!

Must be a day for jobs, MY SON GOT ONE TOO!!!!! WOOHOO!!!
Things are also happening at my job, will explain later.

Thank You Fisher's Mom and Texasgirl! Yea Texasgirl, congrats to your son! Hope what's going on at your job is good!

Thank You Fisher's Mom and Texasgirl! Yea Texasgirl, congrats to your son! Hope what's going on at your job is good!

I was given the bigger facility because of something that happened with the other manager, bigger responsibility, but, busier. Also, are going to start putting us on insurance:w00t2:dh will have insurance now!! Also, more money.

You and your son both, Stacy??? This is fantastic! I'm so happy for ya'll. I don't know what's up with all these wonderful happenings but I think I'll mosey down and buy a lottery ticket.

Congratulations on all the jobs (and on the insurance Stacy)!

I still haven't found one, but I really kind of have to put serious job searching on hold until I get back from California next month. I have about a zillion things to list on ebay but haven't done it yet. Depression stinks.

My celebration--James will be home in about 3 hours! Yay!

:)Barbara

barbara, I missed this yesterday, but, I am so happy that he is back home with you!!

Today is our 23rd anniversary. I really didn't know if we would ever make it this long. Noone thought we would get past a few years LOL, now, we are the only ones left, of all of our friends that we grew up with, still married to the same person. I think things are going to finally start looking up now. I can feel it!

Woohoo!! Happy Anniversary Stacy! That is really special.

Barbara, hug James hello from me too. I miss that big lug around here! I'm so glad he's home!

Back
Top Bottom