Celebrations!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Happy, Happy Anniversary, Stacy! 23 years is such an accomplishment! I think it's harder now than ever to stay married so you and your hubby should be very proud of yourselves.

Thanks you two!!
Yeah, it seems like it is so easy for people to just say, forget it and not try anymore. I was 16 and he was 21, yes, I call him Chester daily. LOL At those ages, we were doomed, but, we didn't let it happen. We are both totally different people from then and it shows that things can work out, if you try, or your stupid. LOL

My real celebration will be June 20th when James comes home for good!

Happy Anniversary Stacy! I hope it is a very special day!

:)Barbara

Thanks you two!!
Yeah, it seems like it is so easy for people to just say, forget it and not try anymore. I was 16 and he was 21, yes, I call him Chester daily. LOL At those ages, we were doomed, but, we didn't let it happen. We are both totally different people from then and it shows that things can work out, if you try, or your stupid. LOL
OMG, I thought I was the only one! I was 15 and my husband was 23 when we got married. My grandmother bet us $10 every year that we wouldn't make it another year. She laughed every year saying she knew we'd be divorced already except we wanted the $10. We'll be married 36 years in June, but he's lived in another city for the past 4 years so he's only here on weekends. (I hated that at first but now, I'm not sure I'd change it!:))

Today we played one heck of a soccer game. I think it was the best our team ever played. We ended up losing but it was so awesome to see us playing like that. It was the top team in the league that always kicks our butts but we held it to them fairly well, and I think they were pretty surprised with our performance. happy day, happy day!

Today we played one heck of a soccer game. I think it was the best our team ever played. We ended up losing but it was so awesome to see us playing like that. It was the top team in the league that always kicks our butts but we held it to them fairly well, and I think they were pretty surprised with our performance. happy day, happy day!
That's great emz! I love your enthusiasm! I would rather lose against a great team, knowing that we put our all into it than to win, knowing that we just did a so-so job.

:)Barbara

Its been two weeks of Callum having the stomach flu and he is finally getting better!!!! He's playing and laughing again. He's eating a lot and his belly is no longer full of gas. Ah, what a relief!
Now that is something to celebrate..Give that little sweetie a big fat hug..

kadesma:)

sink unstuffed.

my kitchen sink is functional again. after three days of washing dishes in the bathroom sink, i am super to have it unstoped.

now if the heater would just get fixed i would really be a happy camper.

babe:rolleyes::rolleyes:

ONE MONTH SMOKEFREE!!!!!!
I'm doing it and can't believe it!! I want one sometimes, but, then, I think of how embarrassed and disappointed I would be about myself. Want to and guilt, LOL, whatever it takes, right? WOOHOO!!

Stacy,
I knew you could do this..You are far stronger than you think..I'm so proud of you..I have 5 months behind me and there are times, but, I'm doing it for me and for my Cade...So no giving in!!!!

cj

My counter says tomorrow is a month, but, I have been going by Thursdays. It is the 4th Thursday since quitting. To me, it's a month. It's not so bad now. I have almost all the Commit lozenges. I am going to give them to my sister when she decides to quit too.
Thank you ALL!!

Congratulations Stacy - just think of how your body is already healing itself. Don't know whether you've read about all the changes that occurs in your body by minutes,hours,months,years etc after you stop smoking - it's amazing !

Back
Top Bottom