Chamomile tea/Zicam Warning!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

texasgirl

Master Chef
So, I have been sick and I took my nighttime Zicam. Well, I made dh a small cup of the Bigelow sweet dreams, but, he wouldn't drink it. I tasted it and it was sooo good. Just about a cup in measurement, that's it.
Well, let me tell you. I remember the first 10 minutes of CSI, turned over and took off my glasses during a commercial, listened for, I don't know, cuz, I PASSED CLEAN OUT!!!:ohmy:
My alarm didn't go off this morning, thankfully, I woke up. I wasn't as slow getting ready as I usually get to be, but, I was on time. Now, dh says I turned off the tv, turned on our night sounds and talked to him, yet, I remember NONE of it!!! Scares the crap outta me, that's for sure!
So, no cold meds and chamomile tea together!!:wacko::LOL:

Thanks for thee warning, now are you ok? Please be careful
kades

Thanks for thee warning, now are you ok? Please be careful
kades

yup, I'm good:mrgreen: I won't do it again, mom!! LOL
I felt very tired at work until about 11 or so. I won't be doing that again!! I still like the tea those. Very pleasant aroma and taste!! Just not with the cough medicine!!

So, I have been sick and I took my nighttime Zicam. Well, I made dh a small cup of the Bigelow sweet dreams, but, he wouldn't drink it. I tasted it and it was sooo good. Just about a cup in measurement, that's it.
Well, let me tell you. I remember the first 10 minutes of CSI, turned over and took off my glasses during a commercial, listened for, I don't know, cuz, I PASSED CLEAN OUT!!!:ohmy:
My alarm didn't go off this morning, thankfully, I woke up. I wasn't as slow getting ready as I usually get to be, but, I was on time. Now, dh says I turned off the tv, turned on our night sounds and talked to him, yet, I remember NONE of it!!! Scares the crap outta me, that's for sure!
So, no cold meds and chamomile tea together!!:wacko::LOL:

Stacy, I thought I was the only one that sensitive to medicine and combinations. Wow, I am so glad that you are ok. I think it is wise that you don't mix those two again. Thanks for sharing the info. Feel better, sweetie.

Wow, hope your cold is better and what on earth is in that tea? Thanks for sharing your experience, I will be very careful.

so i take the zicam first?

joke .. i know how that can be .. i am a bad sleepwalker ...

Then stay away from valerian tea!!! Not that you would really want to drink something that tastes like smelly sweatsocks.

I learned the hard way that I'm allergic to chamomlle...it's a weed in the daisy family.......it's great for so many things from menstrual cramps to headaches to inducing sleepy relaxation but I'm allergic to just about every weed under the sun.........I drank a cup of nightime sleepytime and instead had my throat close up on me....not a great feeling........luckily I had some Benadryl on hand and counteracted it..........I hope that none of you are allergic to it because it really works..........

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom