Check Out My New Blog :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barbara L

Traveling Welcome Wagon
It's new and short so far, lol (I just started it yesterday.). You will probably not come away from it in awe, but maybe you might sometimes say "Awww!" And maybe not!

It is not a cooking/food blog, but that does not mean I won't ever talk about food or offer recipes. It is just a place for me to unleash the mixed up mess in my head on the world (well, the tiny portion of the world that chooses to read it!).

The link is in my signature.

:)Barbara

That's cool! Do keep it up this time. I'll read :). I haven't been on here for long, but I've really had fun going to the different links on this website.

Thanks Cooksie! If you read it long enough you might figure out how my brain works. Then tell me because I haven't figured it out yet! :LOL:

Thanks! Did you see tonight's "exciting" entry? Last night's supper! :LOL: I am really looking forward to writing more and more!

Thanks everyone! My head is so full of mush right now that I can't think of anything to write, but since I am determined to write something every day, I'll head over there soon and write something. :cool:

Thanks everyone! My head is so full of mush right now that I can't think of anything to write, but since I am determined to write something every day, I'll head over there soon and write something. :cool:

Write what you just wrote there. Thank your friends, keep it short and sweet, tell everyone what you think about The Celeb Apprentice. LOL. It's hard to write everyday. I had an assignment to do that once and it nearly killed me. Good luck because it can be really hard.

Thanks! Yeah, it can be hard to come up with something every day. I could come here for ideas, for sure! I really didn't think I would be able to write much tonight, but I ended up with a pretty long one. I think instead of the title I used, maybe I should have called it "Technology and Taco Bell!" LOL No, I like the title I gave it, "A Little 'Twitter' About Technology." :mrgreen:

I have applied for 5 or 6 jobs so far at the one site I mentioned (oDesk). The funny thing is, some of the jobs are things like posting in blogs a few times a day. Stuff I like to do anyway. Of course, some of the jobs are much more involved, such as proofreading and editing someone's book, etc.

Hey, Callisto, did you check out the sweepstaking site? How did you like it?

Back
Top Bottom