Checking in

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

babetoo

Chef Extraordinaire
i have not been on lately. i am to depressed to do anything. i am not progressing as well as i thought i would. had to break out the walker this am. had been using cane, :( the walker is a giant step back. i am only , energy level low, to do the most basic things. i am going to dr. next week and we will discuss what is going on. i know i should get out of the house, but the effort involved is overwhelming.

guess just letting you know i am still around and reading posts. :(

I'm sorry to hear this Babe. I will definitely keep you in my prayers. I wish there were more that I could do. Have you spoken to your doctor about your depression? Are your kids keeping in touch? I hate it when you are down.

:flowers:Barbara
P.S. Sheesh, I should read more carefully before talking! I see you are going to the doctor soon. That's good. I know how hard it can be to want to do things but to not be able to.

Last edited:
Barbara beat me to it. Talk to the doctor about depression, it happens frequently when people have been injured.

We miss you, I miss you! Hugs!

Babe, I have really missed you. I am also very concerned. My father is dealing with many of the same adjustments you are so I know how difficult it is. Can you get anyone in to help you or just visit and take away that isolated feeling?

I am here for you - I wish I could be there for you.
{{{{{{{{{{Babetoo}}}}}}}}}}

Babe sweetie I know how you are feeling I to have had to use a walker and it really put me in the dumper. I'm now off is and try my best to not be depressed my dh is in th hospital and i feel i'm all alone. Look up and smile and I will as well. Get better Babe i'll pray for you.
kades

i'm fretful 4 'ya, babetoo; though @ the when weaker we're quite alloted a nap or 5 a day!

& that thought of discussing your mood w/ your doc versed my mind nearly immediately, too, along w/ these guys'.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom