Checking out

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dave Hutchins

Head Chef
:) Too all my DC friends I just about check out permintly Tues PM
I have not been feeling good for the last three weeks, If I stood up I got dizzy if I done any thing stress wise I could not get a deep breath so I went to the VA Tues afternoon and talked to my Nurse and she hauled me off to Emergency and the fight was on. My Bone Marrow has QUIT producing blood. after 3 blood tests I was told I had about 24-36 hours to live if I had not checked in to the hospital, they gave me TWO units of whole blood and a bunch of other IV drugs and put me to bed in isolation nobody could come into my room with out a gown and a mask.. I was released this afternoon with instructions to be back on Fri morning for more tests and be back Monday for a bone morrow biopsy. So I am taking it easy. Goning to watch the rose bowl parade and the games.
Happy new year to all
Dave:mellow:

Oh, Dave, what ominous news. I'm sending all the love, prayers and support I can. Please don't check out "permanently." Keep us apprised of your condition. We love you. Enjoy the parade and the games tomorrow.

Please don't check out for good, Dave!! Come and tell us sometime that you're good. I will pray for a full and quick recovery!! Please, let us know how you are doing.
img_758660_0_fcf00301305958aa09d5dd21354216e7.jpg

Oh no, Dave! I'm horrified! How are you feeling right now, my friend? Are you still dizzy when you stand up? Do you have everything you need? Please, please, please take care because we love you and don't want to lose you. Also, please check in here whenever you can to keep us updated. Big hugs and strong prayers coming your way.
Terry

Your angel was working overtime Dave. Thank goodness you got in when you did. Recover quickly, and Happy New Year, I'm glad you got to see it!

I'm glad you got medical help when you did Dave. Please take care of yourself. I am praying for you.

:flowers:Barbara

Dave, I'm stunned to hear that. Hang in there, the docs will take good care of you.

Please keep us posted.

Dave, you are quite fortunate that you saw the doctors when you did. Keep a positive attitude, do what the doctors say, and know I will keep you in my prayers. Happy, healthy New Year!

Oh gramps, you've been through so much lately..I hope you know how much we all love you...Please,please take care of yourself. If you need me please give a yell, I'll be here and prayers and good thoughts are headed your way.

Ma

Thanks to one and all. I am not ready to check out just yet. But I will let you in on a secret It scared the dickens out of me. I am going to take it real easy and I will follow the doc advice.
Dave 2300hrs Wednesday

Just think you did to all of us with a thread entitled, "Checking out". You really freaked me out! I understand being scared and I am glad you are talking about it. Just have a little faith in the doctors, positive thinking and prayer.
(((((Dovid)))))

Back
Top Bottom