CNN: Aquafina labels to spell out source - tap water

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Very interesting kleenex
Sadly, I will continue to buy the bottled water that I get weekly because our water source had continuing problems with theirs. I don't trust them anymore. I can't tell you how many times we have had " boil water" notices here. Another reason, it smells just like an over chlorinated swimming pool most of the time. You should see what it does to our skin. Thank goodness for lotion!!!

Aquafina is from the tap but is purified. I've know for years that it is purified. Just read the label. That's my understanding. I am happy to pay for purified water. I'm suspect of spring water because I don't know the condition of the spring. It could be very pure and pristine.....or it could be filled with bacteria and microbes.

As anyone who has spent enough time touring the US can tell you, not all tap water is created equal. Of course some people either become used to the chlorine, sulphur, iron, copper, etc and others try to mask it with kool aid.

justplainbill said:
As anyone who has spent enough time touring the US can tell you, not all tap water is created equal. Of course some people either become used to the chlorine, sulphur, iron, copper, etc and others try to mask it with kool aid.
:) Thats why when I travel I take my trusty Brita Water Pitcher.It filters out just about everything.

I personally think the entire Bottled Water Fad is absolutely hilarious!

And now... bottled water is boring...let's kick it up with some (essentially)
KOOL AID MIX!!!

Geee, what's next... CARBONATION????? Golly whiz, what a concept.

LMAO at the entire "hey it's just tap water" revelation.. what a waste of money.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom