Congrats to DW for getting her US citizenship yesterday!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thanks... I've found a few. otherwise these days its HOSTA O RAMA!!!
I know where to go if I get sick of green and shades of!!! :cool:

LOL, she has a couple of clients like this. Impatiens work well, but only if you have the time to plant em all and tend them. Oh, and no deer!!! Deer just love em to death... literally.. the death of the plant that is...! DW also says Hostas are like Doritos to deer, so if they survive then the Impatiens should as well.
In the case of her two clients, one doesn't have the time to tend them and the other tried once and lost em all to deer.
Plus there is the fact that as annuals, you have to buy em every year. I can have DW PM you a list of perennials, but it all depends on if deer are a problem or not for you. Woodland Flox, Wild Geranium, Solomon's Seal are a few choice, but again deer love em.

Thanks to everyone! I keep telling DW to come on here herself, she might tonight for awhile as she is actually still awake LOL.

There are just some occasions that stand out in life and really define who we are. I think this is one of them. Welcome to my home town, neighbor! Can I bring you a cake or something? I'm happy for you both.

Back
Top Bottom