Congratulations Detroit Tigers.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

texasgirl

Master Chef
They're on their way to the World Series. Can't wait to see who they will play. Will be a good one not matter who it is.

Detroit Tigers !!!

JUST CALLED MY HUBBY, (OUT OF TOWN) TOLD HIM I WANTED A AIRHORN FOR CHRISTMAS!! GO TIGERS, ITS BEEN SO LONG!!

shpj4 said:
Thanks for the info - it will be interesting to see you they play in the World Series.

Have a great weekend.
I think it will be the Mets !! Will be an interesting series !!! Michigan Wolverines are doing pretty good too-- Go Blue !! But then again so is Ohio !!:bash:

My brother and I grew up in and around hi-level sports (He played for a bit in the NHL), and we had a conversation, somewhere around the All-star game, about the Tigers. I told him I wouldn't be surprised if they went all the way.

We both agreed that they seemed to be on the type of roll that where teams get (make?) all the breaks to go their way (Witness the Bears beating the Cardinals on Monday Night Football).

And yet, I sat there watching the TV Saturday night as the Tigers rushed onto the field thinking to myself "I don't believe it!"

So yeah, good luck to the Tigers! (And if I can score some tickets, I'll smuggle in my camera!)

John

keep your fingers crossed for a tigers - mets world series.

ronjohn, if it comes to pass, we'll have to make a small bet. ok?

if the cards make it, i'm rootin' for the tigers.

I support most of the teams in the American League. So I will be cheering on the Tigers as they beat whomever the National League send to be slaughtered.

buckytom said:
keep your fingers crossed for a tigers - mets world series.

ronjohn, if it comes to pass, we'll have to make a small bet. ok?

if the cards make it, i'm rootin' for the tigers.

You're on! But after last night's game, it's looking like it might be the Cardinals. Of course, they are going back to NY, so the Mets still have a chance.

John

Back
Top Bottom