Congratulations to the cook of the month!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

texasgirl

Master Chef
Congratulations Kadesma!! My mouth waters everytime you show what your cooking every night for dinner. I wish I lived up there near you, you would really get sick of me knocking on your door for dinner every night:LOL:
you deserve it lady, your wonderful!!

5.gif

YIPPPPEEEE one of my favorite people is COOK OF THE MONTH!!
I agree with TG your dinners make me so hungry!!! Wanna move to Seattle?

I think we all camp out on kad's lawn and bumrush the house the moment the front door is opened. I really don't think she'll mind lol.

1.gif
Way to go Kadesma! You're recipes and posts are always so awesome. I'm super happy for your DC recongnition, you deserve it!

img_196544_0_1fa1b18bc144108c91ccbed4cf928163.gif
Yey, CJ!! You really deserve this!! Congratulations, I bet the kiddies are really proud of you, too!!:-p

What to say, Hummm,A great big Thank you...I was surprised and pleased to be asked to do this. I love puttering in the kitchen and feeding anyone who is there at the time. Andy, it would be a treat to cook for everyone, and would do it right now if I could. Pds,MJ,Barbara,Cora,Dina, Middie,Sierra,Cartwheelmac, Piccolina and Licia our brand new site helpers,( I'm so pleased for both of you) Thanks for the well wishes, I appreciate them more than I can express.
Just remember each of you, without you, I would not have such a great place to visit, or share recipes. Texas, thank you my friend for thinking of me and starting this thread..
Hugs to all of you...Happy Thanksgiving:LOL:
kadesma

Congratulations Kadesma, You deserve it. Did you say you would send me some sugar cookies ? :huh: Ok Just Kidding, We Love You James

Sugar cookies ? You bet but you have to share with Barbara:LOL:
Thanks James I love you all too.

kadesma

Back
Top Bottom