Congratulations to the cook of the month!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

texasgirl

Master Chef
What a great choice!! A warm and caring soul that has helped many people here and has been here longer than most doing so!!

CONGRATULATIONS KITCHENELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Kitchenelf!! I enjoyed your story very much, and was great to get to know you better, which I hadn't yet had a chance to do!!:)

Perfect choice for cook of the month. One of the nicest ladies I've met on a forum. Thanks Kitchenelf, this forum is a wonderful place due to the hard work and love you've shown. We miss seeing you everyday:)

kadesma

KITCHENELF Kudos to you ! You are such a sweet Lady, Let me give you a hug ! :ohmy: You deserve it !
Love Maidrite :cool:

Congrats, dear Elf.

We go way back to when you were the only moderator, and boy do I have fond memories of those days. (Remember that night we laughed till we cried when you were trying to help a sweet new member?) I'm sorry to say, I gave you a few grey hairs also.:blush: This is a well earned honor and one you truly deserve for your contritution to this site.

img_282533_0_dda96841763a19ebcdba19818e3384f2.gif

Big congrats Kitchen Elf, you've always been such a sweet, helpful and kind person, and you so totally deserve to be in the spot light (or should I say "sun light" now that summer's here) this month!

img_282595_0_9c45265ff81a1781444ae8a0dde4b179.gif

The name Elf fits her like a glove. She is a warm and loving person.Her husband is as big as a bear so that is what I call him. :heart: :heart: He is a great guy..one of the best and he adores her.

The time we were together was too short..They live just down the road a piece from my husbands family. I planned on us going back for a visit but due to Paul breaking a bone in his leg and then when he was ready to come home I fell in his room and broke my hip. I'm doing fine but his health is still going down hill. One day at a time.

Dove

Back
Top Bottom