Could I make it AS.......................

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Maidrite

Contest Winner
Do You think I could make it as a Stand-up Comedy Guy or a Actor ? Please share your thoughts but be "GENTLE PLEASE":chef: !

Well Thats a start PDSWIFE !How many people like to be made to laugh when they are mad ? :censored: :evil: :brows: :bangin: I am the :king: of Pageland! Just ask me I will tell you !:ohmy:

" Life is Like a Big Box of Rocks if they fall on you, you're dead !"

Next Problem Please !

Did you ever hear the one about the traveling salesman?

Opps I can't do that ! Just Laugh!:LOL:

Tancowgirl2000 are you wanting to wrap me up with Barbwire ? I'm not totally sure Barbara would like that ! LOL !:ermm: :LOL:

Last edited:
Maidrite said:
Tancowgirl2000 are you wanting to wrap me up with Barbwire ? I'll not totally sure Barbara would like that ! LOL !:ermm: :LOL:
Come on Maidrite, live a little.:) :LOL:

That was her old sig before we swithed to vBulletin.

Don't worry Texasgirl, Its from shock cause you never know what I might say or do !:ohmy:

My motto is, Don't get mad,get even ! :huh:

Yes, I'll bet you could do standup. I wonder if you have an amusing anecdote as to just how it is that you're a Cub fan and you're from SC. I mean, I have a kind of obligation here in IL. But you don't have to!

BC

Maidrite said:
Don't worry Texasgirl, Its from shock cause you never know what I might say or do !:ohmy:

My motto is, Don't get mad,get even ! :huh:
Ahemmmmmm,
I KNOW:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
kadesma
And yes, you are by far the craziest, funniest guy here...
Barb, you can pay me later:LOL:

You guys are making me all warm and cuddly inside:huh: .

Bluecat I lived in a little town Called OTTUMWA IOWA for most of my life. My Grandfather was a Cubs Fan, My Mother was a Cubs Fan, and Now I am a Cubs Fan for almost 45 years. Now comes the interesting part:ohmy: Barbara and I met in a chat line called Gooey, Now gone I think. She lived here and I lived there, 1,100 miles apart. One of us had to move so here I am in a Little Town in South Carolina! You know what its not so bad and I kinda Love that Barbara so its a Happy Ending. And besides I can go one way to the ocean in 2 1/2 hours and the other way 3 hours to the mountains. Works for me !:mrgreen:

I think so, too. Maidrite, you are funny and have a great sense of humor. Obviously like and relate well to people. I have you ever thought about going to a local comedy club? Or maybe in even taking a course at your local college or university. How well do you do with speaking in front of large groups of people?

You should have seen him in our Easter production at church this year. He played Peter in a dramatic part (the production was a combination of dramatic movement, dialogue, music). He had everyone crying, as he felt the part he played. He felt it so much that he cried too. He did a fantastic job.

:) Barbara

Back
Top Bottom