Crank phone calls site (fun)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LOL I got into quite a bit of trouble with this site a few weeks ago.

I first tried it out on my wife. I left a message that said "You are beautiful, from your admirer from afar". Because the voice is computerized and difficult to understand what she heard was " Your daughter is beautiful. I am watching her from afar". Needless to say she freaked out. Thankfully I was there when she listened to the call so I was able to tell her it was just me right away. She was still not pleased.

Well you think I would have learned my lesson, but NO. I decided to play a trick on one of my friends. There is a band we both love who broke up a little while ago. I work with a woman who knows the bass player. Well I told my buddy that Mike (bass player) told Karen (my co-worker) that they would be playing a show sometime over the summer and it would be unannounced. Tickets would be given to fans for free based on a secret lottery. A few minutes after I told him that I sent him a VM using this website and told him he had been selected. For the next two hours I kept sending him messages with details about the show. The last message I sent him was that he was a sucker. He didn't talk to the for the rest of the day. I need to watch my back now as I am sure he will get me back real good :LOL:

:LOL: GB got a bit carried away with the phone calls :)

My husband did it to me, he pretended he was Arnie (Detective John Campbell):LOL: I had no idea it was him calling me so I just hung up. Then I made a call to my sister and used an old nickname of hers and myself, and she still didnt understand that it was me pranking her, so she hung up. I called her to tell her it was me....needless to say she later pranked me, and will be pranking her friends and husband. :LOL:

Charlie and pdswife, you have to enter an area code along with the phone number that you want to call. Caller id number can be anything but again must contain an area code, such as 333-333-3333 no hyphens though.

Oh man, I just had a great time with this. I called everyone I know. LOl. This is a hoot. Good find.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom