Crash

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

In the Kitchen

Executive Chef
Has anyone seen this movie? We rented on DVD and is one I would highly recommend. Never believe the outcome. Everyone in there is good at their part. Can't get it out of my mind. I have never seen any advertisement about it. I am just glad I got to see it. Tony Danza had one line! But he did good. Would like to know how you felt about it? The main character is the one who wrote it. Pardon me for not remembering his name.

I have not seen it. I don't think that I have seen any commercials for it. I just watched the trailer on movies.yahoo and it looked very interesting. It sure has a lot of actors in it.
Thanks for sharing your review ITK.

Oprah had the hold cast on her show a couple of weeks ago and said this is a movie everyone should see !

ITK, I second your endorsement. We rented it last weekend and loved it. Definitely makes you think about stereotyping, eh? Great performances by all the actors.

mudbug

I am sure glad you agree with me. It just was so mind stimulating that I feel cheated when I watch others that I can't remember what it was about. This had some offensive language in it but I would be the same way if someone tried to have a gun to my head and take my car! If you find any, mudbug, that you feel offers this kind of analyzing let me know. I just didn't hear it even advertised and I wonder why? I just happened to hear a movie critic on radio say really a worthwhile movie but that is it. I thought all of the people really played their parts well. Only goes to prove what you see is not always what you get.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom