Create a story

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A turnip truck overturned, along with a tanker truck of pasturized milk and a Wisconsin Cheese delivery truck, people were running up to the mashed mess with forks drawn ready to eat.

Genie couldn't see wasting all of that precious milk so she immediately had the common sense to 'pop up' a cheese factory in downtown Hockalugie which created hundreds of jobs and helped the local economy with the Hockalugie Cheese Factory.

Today's guest teacher was none other than the famous Paula Dean, "hi today we will learn how to bake gooey chocolate cookies using five pounds of sweet butter"!

Paula gave a little laugh and said "I'm trying to become "cityfied" so I'm dropping my southern accent.

So they ordered a freighter full of butter and the entire class made Gooey Chocolate Cookies and while they were baking Paula told the class: "Y'all go on ahaid and hep yersefs to some chips 'n' maynaise whall them cookies are a'baykin".(hard as she tried her southern accent kept on a'slip'n out)

There was so much smoke that fire departments from cities all around showed up but we weren't fined because they all finished off our second batch of chocolate gooey cookies and left extremely happy with recipes in hand.

Back
Top Bottom