Create a story

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Roberta said; "I don't have an order but would like to speak with Rachel Ray, uh please, and oh by the way, sorry about your bad luck, and, uh, I know this place in Province that could use your skills."

Roberta said; "I don't have an order but would like to speak with Rachel Ray, uh please, and oh by the way, sorry about your bad luck, and, um, I know this place in Province that could use your skills."

With a sudden jerk, I awoke and realized it had all been a dream..."Whew! That's the last time I will eat jalepenos before I go to sleep!"

I decided that a cold glass of milk and a handful of my homemade chocolate chip cookies was just what I needed so I slipped on my slippers and skipped downstairs.

I woke up with a big lump on my head and realized I needed something cold to put on it but all I had was some frozen homemade lemon sorbet.

The water was warm and the vanilla soap was just the right scent to wake me completely.

LOL...nah, I didn't eat the soap, but since i was wide awake, i toweled off, slipped into a comfy set of pajamas and curled up into a good movie with a hot cup of chamomile tea.

As I watched the movie, which was Attack Of The Killer Tomatoes and sipped on my chamomile tea I realized that I hate chamomile tea and wished I hadn't run out of coffee this morning, because I could really go for a cup o' joe.

Back
Top Bottom