Create a story

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It was an unusually bumpy flight and we had to make an emergency landing in TimBuckToo where the airline put us all up at the Timbuck Four Seasons Hotel.

Legend has it that the hotel is haunted by the ghosts of celebrities who have stayed there.

I opened the door just a crack, and saw standing there, with martinis in hand, Gregory Peck, Cary Grant, Bette Davis and Joan Crawford.

Hello, they all cried at once as they stepped in my door and handed me a kaluha and cream.

Cary swept me into his arms and started to dance me around the floor, calling me "Judy" the whole time.

Bette just stood in the doorway smoking like it was her last cigarette saying something about 'writing a letter to daddy' and 'hanging on tight----bumpy ride' ---
couldn't get the rest.

When I woke up I was home in my own bed and some ghastly woman was standing over me holding a flower of garlic in one hand, a pot holder in the other saying "oy, kvetch, I see you are awake now darlink, and how about I should give to you some nice chicken soup?"

After seaching through all 2,335,564,000 results I was more confused than ever and decided to forget about google and look up a recipe for roast duck with orange sauce.

It said to preheat my oven to 350 but... I don't have an oven so I decided to drive to Burger king instead.

I knew when I got there that they would hold the pickles, hold the lettuce, special orders won't upset them, all they ask is that I let them serve it my way, but did I have what it takes to handle a whopper, the two fisted burger, at Burger King.

(Good golly, I love this thread)

Back
Top Bottom