Create a story

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chefmaloney

Senior Cook
*EACH PERSON ADDS ONE SENTENCE TO CONTINUE THE STORY*
1. THE STORY MUST HAVE CONTINUITY UNTIL A NEW CHAPTER.

2. YOU MAY ONLY COMPLETE ONE SENTENCE PER POST.

3. YOU MAY NOT POST TWICE IN A ROW, ONLY AFTER SOMEONE ELSE POSTS UNDER YOU.

4. YOU MAY NAME A NEW CHAPTER BUT NOT UNTIL AT LEAST 30 PEOPLE HAVE CONTRIBUTED A SENTENCE TO THE STORY.

5. AFTER NAMING A NEW CHAPTER YOU MAY NOT CARRY ON THE NEXT SENTENCE. THE NEXT POSTER WILL DETERMINE THE DIRECTION OF THE STORY ACCORDING TO YOUR CHAPTER TITLE.

I will break rule 5 just once to begin the story......

Chapter 1
--THE BIRTHDAY CAKE--

It was a wet morning and I didn't want to drive to the market for eggs, so I went next door to borrow some from Roberta.

*****(someone continue with one sentence)*****

Roberta didn't have any eggs in the refrigerator so she went out back to the chicken house and picked out a whole dozen fresh eggs.

I always hesitated going over there, since Roberta's house bore a strong resemblance to the Bates' creepy house in "Psycho".

I pre-heated the oven and put the cake in when I noticed that someone from the 'phycho house nex door' was peeking through the upstairs window at me.

the person that peeking through the upstairs window at me looked like a scraggily old man with long grey hair and torn off finger nails.

I struggled to close the blinds but they were stuck, and so I was I facing the ghoulish figure in the house next door.

I was frightened, I could tell that the person peering back at me was not Roberta, I thought she lived alone.

I went back over to Roberta's house and explained to her that someone was peering through her upstairs window at me and i asked her if she had anyone living with her.

I was torn between going back over to talk to Roberta, and staying home to tend the cake that I was making for my favorite person in the world.

Roberta explaned to me that she has a brother that was just released from a mental hospital and he was now living with her because he had no where else to go.

Roberta said that her brother is rather harmless but when he roams around at night he makes a lot of noise and gets the neighbors dogs barking and the barking dogs gets the neighbors all woke up.

At that moment we heard a loud crash coming from the room upstairs and smoke was coming from the window.

Roberta started to cough and to run up the stairs calling her brothers name as she ran " CHARLIE"..!!!

charlie came rolling down the stairs yelling "Roberta" and as he got to the bottom of the stairs he turned and looked at Roberta and screamed BOOOOOOOOOOO!.

In his right hand he held a candle shaped like a pumkin a tiny glow coming from it's mouth and a puff of smoke from it's lid.

Back
Top Bottom