CSI TV series: Entertaining or Laughable?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LOL BT, I just described America! I've never driven anywhere with more than two cars on the road that didn't have crazy, stupid, rude, incapable, oblivious, nasty or otherwise objectionable drivers. (I could include more adjectives...) It's human nature. Automobiles turn some people into monsters. Thank God they're mostly restricted to two dimensions. (I recall a TV news story several or a dozen years ago, "car into rooftop." Sadly, that is possible, at least it is in Los Angeles in a hilly neighborhood.)

you just described florida, greg.

a mix of crazy drivers and old folks going slow snd steady, oblivious to everyone else, with their turn signal on for miles...

Don't forget the snowbirds. People from everywhere else driving differently from each other.

that's true, zhi.

the reason i don't mind driving in nyc is that everyone is equally aggressive all the time. the painted lane lines on the streets are only suggestions, lol. and i've been known to use the sidewalk every now and then to get around a street blocked by a garbage or delivery truck. :cool:

Last edited:
I lived on a beach in Florida for many years. When I started to see lots of different states' license plates, I'd automatically drop back an additional 2 car lengths. Imagine a right lane snowbird making a 8 lane crossing left turn! Not at all uncommon.

Good TV tonight for me. Nature, Criminal Minds, CSI. Hope they're better than last night's NCIS. I felt embarassed for the actors. Bad, stupid, ridiculous, idiotic. Laughable indeed.

the new "survivor" just started. the boy and i are waiting for dw to get home from the gym so we can watch it as a family.

For example Horatio Caine in the Miiami show driving that tricked out Hummer. Come on! If I were a Miami taxpayer and this was real life I'd be screaming my head off at spending so much money just to drive an investigator to a crime scene.

If I remember correctly, I heard someone on CSI Miami say that a benevolent benefactor bought the CSI team their Hummers. They were not purchased with taxpayer money

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom