Dancing with the stars fans?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

amber

Executive Chef
I love this show. The dancing rountines are fantastic. So it's down to Mario and Emmit tonight. Who do you think will win? I like both of them, but if I had to go with personality, I would go with Emmit!

Technical - Mario
Personality - Emmitt

It's going to be a popularity vote, I think. Who gets more of their people voting.

If Emmitt won over the Nascar fans, he's a shoe in. I heard on one of the entertainment shows that he really worked the crowd and the tv viewers.

I think this show is so fun. Mr HB and I took ballroom dancing for my son's wedding....it was wonderful but we don't remember anything now. You have to keep it up.

Go Emmit Go!! Loved his personality and smooth dancing style. Also, he didn't "cheat" on some of the dancing styles like Mario, but rather did well, with little or no criticism from any of the judges week after week. Alas, I tried to vote for approximately 45 min. last night and never got through, his phone line was constantly busy. Oh well, perhaps that is a good sign that he was getting tons and tons of votes.

Got all my votes in for Emmit last night. Emmit is a big guy but glides on the floor and his moves are so great. He really can dance, has all the right moves and a great smile.

My votes for Emmit. I was upset because I was trying to watch it and the station kept going out so I finally gave up.

Agree

Seems almost all agree Emmit will be the winner. I just love his smile and everyone else does too. I think there was some kind of disagreement w/the judges about who they preferred. One Bruno likes Mario and other guy (sorry) seemed to like Emmit. I always hoped he would get it. I could not get through either to vote for him. I know where you all will be tonight. Last week something happened that it didn't tape. Tonight I hope it works.This show is so exciting and love the music.

I got my supper made in time to sit down and watch this - I haven't missed one yet and this was one I certainly wasn't going to miss. A friend came over and I forgot all about it until 10 after 9:00 - I CAN'T BELIEVE I MISSED THE LAST ONE!!!!!! There's no doubt Mario is technically better but Emmit is just so enjoyable!!!!! I think Emmit will win just for being Emmit.

Wow, we all agree on Emmit! He can really move, and what a great smile and eyes.

:clap: ...............................

No disrespect to Mario and (I cannot remember her name) but I noticed a bit of a sore loser in both of them and it wasn't very attractive. Bad sportsmanship as far as I'm concerned.

Emmit and Cheryl were awesome!

Emmit and Cheryl

kitchenelf said:
:clap: ...............................

No disrespect to Mario and (I cannot remember her name) but I noticed a bit of a sore loser in both of them and it wasn't very attractive. Bad sportsmanship as far as I'm concerned.

Emmit and Cheryl were awesome!

Awesome is what Emmit said. He accepted it like a true champion. I was happy for Cheryl and Emmit's family. Was so exciting! Glad you all were involved like I was.

:clap::punk: Yeah Emmitt!

I noticed the same thing about bad sportsmanship by Mario and Karina. They didnt look at Emmit and his partner (forgot her name, sorry) or even extend a hand, which would have been nice.

I wonder what tv show takes the place of Dancing with the stars? Probably American Idol right?

I agree that Mario and his partner were not very good losers. I think his partner had a very nasty look on her beautiful face.
I was thrilled that Emmit won! He probably wasn't the most talented dancer, but he was an outstanding entertainer.

I was at work and missed the announcement. A patient of mine did call me in as I was passing because she knew I was rooting for Emmit so I was able to see him standing holding his trophy. I'm glad they won!

Isn't that her 2nd win? Didn't she win last season too?

Back
Top Bottom