David Lee Roth back as Van Halen Singer!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

-DEADLY SUSHI-

Washing Up
sourceAP.gif
Updated: 12:29 p.m. CT Feb 3, 2007
function UpdateTimeStamp(pdt) { var n = document.getElementById("udtD"); if(pdt != '' && n && window.DateTime) { var dt = new DateTime(); pdt = dt.T2D(pdt); if(dt.GetTZ(pdt)) {n.innerHTML = dt.D2S(pdt,((''.toLowerCase()=='false')?false:true));} } } UpdateTimeStamp('633061241719970000');

LOS ANGELES - The rumors were true. Van Halen will reunite with original singer David Lee Roth for a summer tour of North America.
"I am very excited to get back to the core of what made Van Halen," guitarist Eddie Van Halen said in a statement posted Friday on the band's Web site announcing a 40-city tour. No specific dates have been named.
It will be the first time that Roth performs live with the band since 1984, when he was replaced by Sammy Hagar. A brief reunion with Roth in 1996 resulted in two new songs but no tour.

David Lee Roth back as Van Halen singer - ROCK MUSIC - MSNBC.com

I had been hearing rumblings of this for some time now; good to know that he will be with the band on tour! BTW, I hear that Wolfie (Eddie's son) is quite the bass player!!!

Last edited:
ROCK ON! It's about time! I missed David Lee Roth and Sammy when they came into town a couple years back. I hope Van Halen swings through! This will make up for Van Halen III whose existence I still refuse to acknowledge. Gary Cherone my ***.

middie said:
I prefer Van Hagar. But it's cool for all the Lee fans out there.

Van Hagar! I like that! Don't get me wrong Middie, Sammy rocks the house. Dave just happened to be there first. And in Sammy's defense, "Dreams" is one of the greatest songs of all time. The video kicks too.

Back
Top Bottom