Deadly Sushi pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

-DEADLY SUSHI-

Washing Up
For all of those that have requested and wondered what I look like..... I have FINALLY posted pictures of myself in the Members area. Becareful. Dont hurt your eyes. :rolleyes:

Sush, Have you ever wanted to be a fireman? You have that rugged, sexy, fireman look about you.:winkiss:

See, some of you newer folk don't remember when Sushi "wowed" us last year. We had a great thread, but it had so many replies that it took forever for the photos to come up! Thus the member photo page!

Yes, sushi, you are still an adorable teddy bear.

woah - sushi - as my daughter would say, you're a hottie! don't you live in the chicago area? didn't i hear you mention naperville? i could play matchmaker if you'd want - i know somebody - she's cute too........:sleep: let me know:glare:

Michelemarie said:
i could play matchmaker if you'd want - i know somebody - she's cute too........:sleep: let me know:glare:
If she is a redhead with freckles, I can practically guarantee Sushi is all for it!

:) Barbara

My Friend though I don't share the women's ideas, I would trade Looks with you anyday. As for a Partner, I have The Best already. God Truely has Blessed me. Now girls don't Fight over Sushi, Line up single file, (" Not You Barbara") Sushi pick wisely like I did. :cool:

sush, why would you be shy when it comes to women????

you're a decent looking guy (adjusting self, scratching, and friring snot rockets just so you know where it's coming from), all you have to do is believe in yourself.
hey, everyone gets taken down a peg from bad relationships. but think of yourself like a strong tree, like an oak. every tough winter, every bad storm may knock down a few branches, and sap will pour, but it'll heal over. your roots will go deeper and wider with each passing storm, making the tree sturdier, harder, wiser.

Hey Sushi, for a fine young man like you, only the best is worthy. But to find the best sometimes it takes time and patience. You will find the princess charming, or she will find you when the time is right... it will happen, believe me, even happened to me when I thought it was hopeless ... It will be worth the wait, and don't settle for anything less!!:)

Back
Top Bottom