Dear Lord, how can people do this to children?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Texas,of course your upset, I am so very angry about all that small children and babies have to endure from "things" like this. I looked at little Olivia, Carson, Ethan and Cade after reading this trash and I feel physically ill..I thank the man upstairs every day for allowing me to take care of these little ones of mine. MY children are thankfully very leary of anyone watching the kids so we do it most times. What to do about these no feelings or sense of right and wrong "things". I can't call them people or even animals as that would be demeaning to us and the animals..I'd love to ship em to an island give them each a club and say go for it!!! Yes, I know it's wrong to hate and want revenge..BUT, something needs to be done to stop this outrage.

kadesma

When ever I read something like this it makes me SICK!

but... I try really hard to remember that there are good people in the world too.

Even with my 4 years of law enforcement training, I'll never understand how anyone can be so deranged to do such things. What on earth could someone have experienced to lead them to such behavior? What I mean is back to whenever this kind of behavior started. It is true that someone who has survived such instances are more prone to perform them later in life, but it all had to start somewhere. I don't necessarily agree with the illness bit, as I think it is far to frequently used as a reason.

That's a big issue I have with the world today. Everyone is trying to fabricate something to explain or provide reason for a behavior. What is really being done is passing the buck so as to not have to take responsibility. Nobody wants to take responsibility for their actions it seems.

Anyways, my brief thoughts on the topic. I could go further, but it would wind up way long and likely strongly worded.

Well said Bigdog,
I agree with you completely..I get so angry over this kind of thing that I cannot express myself to others so that it comes out clear... You did that for me.

kadesma

I've heard rumors that since most convicts are fathers as well, all you have to do is start the rumor that someone was convicted of a crime against a child and that person won't last 24 hours.

Just take comfort in the fact that where these men are going they will definately be reaping what they've sown.

I can say this much though, if anyone ever did anything like this to my daughter I would only call 911 to come clean up the mess and wave to the crowd as I headed to the chair.

~ Raven ~

Last edited:
BigDog said:
Even with my 4 years of law enforcement training, I'll never understand how anyone can be so deranged to do such things. What on earth could someone have experienced to lead them to such behavior? What I mean is back to whenever this kind of behavior started. It is true that someone who has survived such instances are more prone to perform them later in life, but it all had to start somewhere. I don't necessarily agree with the illness bit, as I think it is far to frequently used as a reason.

That's a big issue I have with the world today. Everyone is trying to fabricate something to explain or provide reason for a behavior. What is really being done is passing the buck so as to not have to take responsibility. Nobody wants to take responsibility for their actions it seems.

Anyways, my brief thoughts on the topic. I could go further, but it would wind up way long and likely strongly worded.

Amen BigDog!

OMG!! Im speechless...well I know what I would like to say btu will refrain....it scares me, makes me ill.....OMG!!! HOW can ANYONE do such a thing EVER????

People like this may be the only ones that I'd ever apply the "He needed killin'" tag to.

I mean, how mis-wired ARE these people???? I don't think the average humand mind can even process a thought like that, let alone act on it!

John

Raven said:
I can say this much though, if anyone ever did anything like this to my daughter I would only call 911 to come clean up the mess and wave to the crowd as I headed to the chair.

~ Raven ~

Hear! Hear!

Not having kids yet wouldn't matter. If I see this type of thing happen to anyone, that really rattles my cage, and this Big Dog is gonna fight when you rattle his cage!

Raven, I am confident you wouldn't be alone. Minnesota is not a capital punishment state, but if ever put in such a predicament (sp?), they'll be locking me up for a while. I think Murder 1 is 25 to life, but then again, under the circumstances, I think it could reasonably be defended as manslaughter 2, as a passion of the moment. Depending on your state law, and your defense attorney, execution could be avoided. You'd likely serve some time in the clink, but a good defense should be able to bring the charges down. While the atrociousness (sp?) of the crime against the child spawned your action and commission of a crime, it was committed under extreme duress of the rage spawned from seeing the crime against the child.

Besides, if you live in a capital state, you just saved them a ton of money from having to go through the steps to execute the $%&@#* that violated the child!

Assuming of course, that they can round up 12 people who are even willing to convict you in the first place... :angel:

John

I don't think that I could willing help convict someone that got rid of someone that did such a horrendous thing to an innocent child. I would rather give them a medal!!!

Raven said:
I've heard rumors that since most convicts are fathers as well, all you have to do is start the rumor that someone was convicted of a crime against a child and that person won't last 24 hours.
~ Raven ~

The inmates just recently killed a child molester at the Big Muddy Prison, right down the road from us.

I couldn't even finish reading the article- Praying hard for those abused babies and even harder that there will be punishment for the sub humans that commit these acts.

Stemming from Constance's post, my education has taught me that even hardened criminals have lines that are uncrossible (sp?). She's right, when a child molester finds his way into the clink, the guards usually have to provide some sort of segregation/separation because if not, the molester's days to live are numbered. It's amazing to think that hardened criminals incarcerated for rape, domestic violence, murder, and whatever else still draw the line when it comes to children and molestation. They don't have issues with what they did, but child molestation is even too far for them.

Goes to show even hardened criminals still have some sort of conscious.

BigDog said:
Raven, I am confident you wouldn't be alone. Minnesota is not a capital punishment state, but if ever put in such a predicament ...

Hey, Dog if something like this were to happen, I will distinctly (sp?) remeber that we spend the whole day and evening cooking together some elaborate meal in my kitchen! :rolleyes:

Sick bustards desrve to die just on suspicion that they were doing something like that. let their lawyer proove them not guilty afterwards. i'm sure there will be some scum from ACLU defending their rights, grrrrr

Last edited:
CharlieD said:
Hey, Dog if something like this were to happen, I will distinctly (sp?) remeber that we spend the whole day and evening cooking together some elaborate meal in my kitchen! :rolleyes:

You know, I seem to remember this too, CD! Hee hee hee . . . . . . :chef:

CharlieD said:
Sick bustards desrve to die just on suspicion that they were doing something like that. let their lawyer proove them not guilty afterwards. i'm sure there will be some scum from ACLU defending their rights, grrrrr

This taps a part of law enforcement that I struggle with. In my Constitutional Law class, we had a guest speaker come in that had appealed a case all the way to the Supreme Court, and wound up winning at the SC level. He knew his client was guilty as sin, but rights were allegedly (and actually in the High Court's eye) violated, and the guy walked. I don't recall the actual crime, but it was a crime against a person.

Cops have it tough going after sick $#%^*@ like child molesters. They want to get these poor excuses for humans off the street just as much as anyone else, and truthfully sometimes rules, regulations, and laws get bent a bit. Sometime that's the only way to actually get the incriminating evidence. But technically, you violated someone's rights, and if they get an attorney with an agenda, they get off committing a felony because a right was violated. Yet ironically, once convicted, they no longer have a multitude of rights. I'm a proponent for the protection of rights, and the concept of innocent until proven guilty, but the police have developed a keen sense over time as to determining the validity of one's statement regarding a crime. It's a very tough line to walk, because I'm sure we all want our rights protected, but wouldn't be offended if the rights of a molester were violated in order to arrest the molester. The Constitution doesn't differentiate (sp?) between innocents like you and I, and the guilty molesters and other criminals.

By no means am I supporting abuse of power by law enforcement. Tune ups, a la NYPD Blue style, should not be tolerated. Coersion, what is it's actual definition? What I think coersion is may be different than you. Give a defense attorney the opportunity of possible coersion, and watch the DA drop your case like a hot potato! Yet statement coaching and other types of coersion are permitted.

I should get off my soap box. Sorry. :angel:

the excuse many of these people use is that they are sick because they were themselves molested as children. (they only admit being sick when caught). it then becomes a vicious and disgusting cycle, repeating itself generation by generation.

so, even tho i know that you are supposed to be able to forgive anything, that there's always extenuating circumstances, this one goes too far for me. this isn't a cureable disease.

i say if convicted, castration with imprisonment for life, or the chair are the only fair punishments. the criminal gets to choose.

Back
Top Bottom