Demonstrations on TV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mudbug

Chef Extraordinaire
Not to get too political, but I haven't seen this many demonstrations on TV since I was an Age of Aquarius/Woodstock Nation college student back in the early 70s. I didn't have a job to show up for back then (and hardly showed up for classes), but I've been wondering since then about the following:

Don't these people have jobs?
Do they ask for the day off?
What do they tell the boss?
Who gave them all the same flag/banner?
What would move you to blow off work to attend one of these events?

If the admins deem this too sensitive, that's OKfine with me to dump it, but I thought it worth asking.

mudbug said:
Not to get too political, but I haven't seen this many demonstrations on TV since I was an Age of Aquarius/Woodstock Nation college student back in the early 70s. I didn't have a job to show up for back then (and hardly showed up for classes), but I've been wondering since then about the following:

Don't these people have jobs?
Do they ask for the day off?
What do they tell the boss?
Who gave them all the same flag/banner?
What would move you to blow off work to attend one of these events?

If the admins deem this too sensitive, that's OKfine with me to dump it, but I thought it worth asking.

Well, as you mentioned, you didnt have a job back then either :LOL: People either take the day off or have the day off I guess. To me it's ok whatever people want to do, it's free speach. People will always agree or disagree, and thats the beauty of our country and many other countries.

Back
Top Bottom