Describe the dream you had last night

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was a female Robin Hood type until some jerk-face shot me with a poison arrow. Then I mutated into a monster that chased children trying to turn them into mutants too so they'd eat their parents. Sometimes my brain really shouldn't be left unattended.
I would vote for you in an election, your dreams make perfect sense to me.:)

Last night I was in Laramie, WY at the old bakery I used to work at, trying to apply for a job. (The bakery has been closed for years) Turns out it was being run by many of the nurses I work with and they all had the same idea, get out of nursing. Then I was in an Asian Trinket store admiring the artwork, etc. I kept handing things back to the proprietor saying, "No this is Korean, no this is Chinese...I want Japanese, I'm looking for Japanese items only." Then I woke up...

I was trying to make dinner but kept getting interupted by people screaming. I don't remember why they were screaming but they were outside. Their screams kept making the house shake so I kept dropping stuff. I gave up and started putting stuff away but I had to check on an old woman that was using our bathtub to do her laundry because all of the washing machines in the neighborhood had been infected by a computer virus and kept trying to eat their owners. When I went to check on her the bathtub had cracked. She said the people's screaming had done it. Then I was jumping on a trampoline trying to get high enough to see who was screaming and why. I woke up to find the alarm was going off and the cat was mewing in my ear.

I had an alarm clock once that had an electronic chirp. I started dreaming there were birds in my room and I kept trying to shoo them out the window. I had to get a new alarm clock...:ROFLMAO:

Good God! What a night of dreams! Every nasty person who has been in my life in the last ten years, starred in this set of dreams! :shock:

One after another! Back-to-back weirdness all night. I would no sooner wake from one, wipe the sweat from my face, turn over the sweat drenched pillow and drift off, then another would start with a different cast of characters!

I think I ate too much last night. I do that every time I have meatloaf sandwiches. I just love meatloaf so much! :LOL:

The day is new, the sun is bright and I have bedclothes and pillows to wash...

Ever onward!

Don't remember recent dreams, but used to get confused as a child as to which was the real me. I would have a totally different life in my dreams with different people. Very strange! Started to think that the real life was the dreams. Went on for quite a long time before I realized what was going on. Weird.
Now my dreams are usually about people I know in real life. Sometimes I meet people who seem familiar, and realize that I dreamt of them when I was younger. Weird.

i keep dreaming that i'm having sex.

and yes, i'm alone.

umm, wait, that doesn't sound right. i'm not alone when i'm having sex.

well actually i am, but not in my dream.

because i sleep during the day, i sleep alone.

phew! i hope you understand...:cool:

James and I were staying somewhere other than at home. For some reason I was in the bed and he was on the floor at the foot of the bed. I had just gotten comfortable and had the blanket spread over me, when I looked up. Thousands of 1 inch white larva of some kind were crawling all over the ceiling, and they started dropping off onto the blanket. The last thing I remember was telling James to look at the ceiling, and shaking the blanket up and down to get them off! :shock:

i keep dreaming that i'm having sex.

and yes, i'm alone.

umm, wait, that doesn't sound right. i'm not alone when i'm having sex.

well actually i am, but not in my dream.

because i sleep during the day, i sleep alone.

phew! i hope you understand...:cool:

of course we do, buckytom. you have sex during the day, when you are home alone. you get together with other people for the purpose of having sex while you are dreaming. then, upon awakening, you feel compelled to share those sexual experiences with the rest of the world. does that about cover it, buckytom? :) sweet dreams....

Last edited:
of course we do, buckytom. you have sex during the day, when you are home alone. you get together with other people for the purpose of having sex while you are dreaming. then, upon awakening, you feel compelled to share those sexual experiences with the rest of the world. does that about cover it, buckytom? :) sweet dreams....

:ROFLMAO: Think I may have just wet myself laughing but at least I'm not having sex by myself :ROFLMAO:

dreams

I have only been a member of Discuss Cooking for about an hour....I think if I were to describe last night's dream, the site administrator is gonna' boot me. hahaha. Since this is a Food discussion forum, let's just say it involved whipped Cream. <smirk>

Let Us Remember

All dream descriptions must remain PG-13. If you wouldn't discuss it with a 9 year old, it doesn't belong on the forums.

ummm....yea....I get it

That's why I didn't describe the dream. I was kidding anyway. In my introduction I did state that I was a bit sarcastic. Okay...If you must know, I was in a Ice cream shoppe and I got the triple fudge brownie with toasted pecans, hot carmel, mint chocolate chip ice cream....cherries....and the WHIPPED CREAM. There ya go. Sheesh, I'm here for an hour and I'm already getting reprimanded. PG-13 enough for ya'? Suuuuu-perrrrrrrrrr. ::rolls eyes::

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom